This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE thnx so much!

Comment

I can't help it, I like him better without hair.

Comment

I love Mike with hair,without hair.No matter what he's wearing.But,I got to admit that I prefer him without his shirt

Comment

lmao...no shirt is always good!!!

i also love him with or without hair.. and i dont care what he is wearing, but i have to say.. i LOVE him in the long black coat... Rawr... it gives me shivers... in a good way.

Comment

Yes, the long black coat....Mmmmm I never thought that I'd think a totally bald guy was hot, but he is so fine. I love his sexy swagger. No one walks into a room like he does.

Comment

Thanx for the great pics. Mmmm...

Comment

I find myself needing a bib when I go into this thread. The man is just too freaking perfect!

Comment

I love when he's wearing his long black coat too.He gives me goosebumps but,good ones

I can't get my eyes off him when he walks in a room,he defenetly owns the place.I love his nonchalent ways,his darling blue eyes and his sexy smile

Comment

the sexy swagger thing...*MELT* I love him. he walks like he is above everyone.. as in he is a leader sota like .. "Stare in aw as he walks by" I love it... i want to be "The queen at his side" as he put it when he said it to Lana... she can "Go out with the rest of the garbage" lol.. those are from the episode when Lex splits in two. anywho

Nice pictures!!!! so sexy .. thnx.

Comment

oh...oh...oh.. these pics are getting me excited! Gosh, he is really sexy! I need more pics please...It definitely looks like he's got a lot of admirers who wouldn't mind getting close! Don't worry girls, I don't mind seconds

Comment

Pics from MTV Cribs not shown in episode

here are some pics from michael's mtv cribs episode that were not aired. some of you may have seen them before but i thought maybe some haven't or maybe some people without highspeed did not see them. here ya go:

Comment

I just watched that Cribs clip, it's so freakin' hilarious! He talks about how he likes to keep the door open when he's using the bathroom, and it bothers his friends. And he's got a Playboy magazine with the woman who interviewed the SV cast on the ABC Family channel that he keeps in the bathroom. And a purple rubics cube. He's so funny and cute. His bathroom looks alot like mine.

I'm kind of jealous of all the people getting the Lex SV magazine. I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Oh, and whoever posted those Lockdown pics, THANK YOU!! He's so freakin' hot.

Comment

I've never seen those before, thanks so much donellacandra! I didn't even know there was an unaired clip. Well, MBCorp, thanks for telling me about his bathroom behavior, I can check that off my things-I-never-really-wanted- to-know-about-MR-but-know-now list. I posted those "Lockdown" pics, so you're welcome, and I agree.

Comment

Yeah!He's such a funny guy

I really like your avatar,FotW.Mike really showed his baseball skill twice on that episode.One more throw and the fireplace would been out
                              Last edited by Sweetie; 02-20-2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Thenx for the caps.

He's such a funny guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍