Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 1.11 - Scarecrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the part when Dean got up in the scarecrow's face? I mean, come on! That was just mean. I expected the thing to come alive any minute and do something really gruesome to Dean.

Comment

I have been watching this show since the first night it started. I am so hooked but for some reason, this episode, I missed. hopefully it comes on again because it sounds really good...but of coure every episode is.

Comment

The part where Dean was on the ladder and examining the scarecrow, that really scared me. I know that Supernatural stuff won't happen unless it's during the night, but I was so scared that he was going to be attacked.

I was so happy when the uncle died. He so deserved that and so did his wife. Well actually, more like his wife because the uncle felt really guilty and he looked like he was going to disagree with the others. But it's not like he had any other choice.

I hate the girl with the short blonde hair that was with Sam. I don't remember her name already, but she really bugged me. At first I thought she was really trying to hit on Sam, but my opinion of her changed in the end of the episode. I hate her and she's freaky. What's the deal with slicing the driver's throat? Is that her way of communicating with the dark side?

Comment

I really liked this episode too. I thought the scarecrow was great!

But parts of it were too predictable, especially the sacrifice at the end ... they kept saying "couples" were needed to sacrifice ... Dean & the girl thrown together last minute were not a "couple" , I knew two of the townies in the mob were gonna get it instead.

Another time was when Dean and Meg were tied to the tree and he was off the pole and they heard rustling in the dark ... they thought scarecrow was coming to get them , but you knew it was going to be Sam.

Scary ep. but I wish it had a few more , less obvious, twists is all.

Comment

I just saw this episode for the first time, when they reaired it on Tuesday. I liked it! It was decently scary, and I like how we see more of the relationship between Dean and Sam.
            Quick question: Do we ever see more of the girl at the end? The one who slit that guys throat? Or is that still up in the air at this point?

Comment

That girl at the end was in the latest episode "Shadow" which aired last week.

Comment

Really!? Aww, I didn't see "Shadow" when it aired. Do you know when it's going to be shown again? I saw "Benders" the episode before that, and really liked it.
                I should really try to keep up with the show

Comment

I didn't see Scarecrow until it reaired last Tuesday either...

The first run must have been close to a holiday or something .. causing some folks to miss it?

Anyways .. the girl , Meg, seems to be going to be around for a while yet...

Man , that's gotta be bad english - brain fart on how to write that to sound right.

Comment

Meg should be an interesting character. The way she just appeared out of nowhere on the road in Scarecrow had me going 'She's evil maan, pure eveeeel!'

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter-2

I didn't see Scarecrow until it reaired last Tuesday either...

The first run must have been close to a holiday or something .. causing some folks to miss it?

Anyways .. the girl , Meg, seems to be going to be around for a while yet...

Man , that's gotta be bad english - brain fart on how to write that to sound right.

"Anyways, it seams like that girl "Meg" is going to be around for quite awhile"

Comment

Originally posted by TackleDummy8
                        "Anyways, it seams like that girl "Meg" is going to be around for quite awhile"

Dude, you spelt 'seems' wrong!

Comment

I always make typos. And wouldn't the correct grammar be "you spelled "seems" wrong."

? :P either way, i don't care. haha

Comment

Man, this one really freaked me out... that thing was scary... all Jeepers Creepers like... I have always been terrified of scarecrows in movies and shows because something freaky or weird always happens with them... something about the way the people stand there and look up at them and the sun is usually behind the scarecrow making it hard to really see it... *shudders* and on this episode, it was like looking down... I don't know but it really freaked me out... maybe one of the freakiest ones I've seen so far I actually screamed in the beginning...

Comment

Dean getting right up in the scarecrows face still gives me the creeps. I read one review where the reviewer said she was convinced the scarecrow was going to come alive right then and eat Dean's face off, and that's exactly what I was feeling when I first saw it. I mean, he was almost nose-to-nose with the thing. And even knowing that won't happen, it still sends a shiver down my spine when I watch it.

Comment

Nice to see they didn't go the "Obvious and Predictable " route with that scene.

I think pretty much everyone was thinking that scarecrow was going to come alive at that time.

Now that the season is over , I can say this was one of my favorite episodes.... probably in the top 3!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎