Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 1.4 - Phantom Traveller

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode is one of my favorites of Season 1. I could probably never get tired of this episode. I loved when Dean said "Christo" and the Phantom Traveler flinched. That was one of the best scenes of this episode.

Comment

Dean on the plane was classic!! Sam asking him 'humming metalica?' hahaha! And Dean's face when the plane was going down! Loved this episode. It gets better and better with every episode.

Comment

I know!! Dean's whole hesitance about getting on the plane in the first place was hilarious and Sam is all "Seriously?" (kinda like "You have GOT to be kidding me.") Bwahahahaha!!!

Plus I love it when Dean totally gets caught up in his lie to that flight attendant. He comes up with that BS story and then she's all "Um I just got done talking to my sister...." he did a nice recovery but it was still funny that he got caught in the lie when they are usually so smooth!

Comment

I really liked this episode..Dean was funny..And I liked how Sam was saying some strange words to exorcise the demon..They looked hot in suits!!

Comment

Grrr! Did any one catch this epi on TNT?? Because they totally changed the music in it!!

So instead of Paranoid playing, it was some newer crap!! Not cool! Totally changed the whole feel of the scene!

Comment

This episode was good.Liked the plot and dean getting on the plane was awsome!But i wished it showed the demon

Comment

Nothing too scary, but it was so much fun to see the confident Dean getting all scared of flying .

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎