Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 4.17 - Onyx

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I would have liked for this ep is seeing more of white shirt Lex interacting with the world - black jacket Lex got to interact with everyone, but it would have been interesting to see how the other dealt with more series regulars.

(As an aside...I loved MR's performance, but some of his lines and actions as black jacket Lex made me wonder if the black-K had split off his long-frustrated and hidden pantomime apsirations from the rest of him - "I am the villain of the story"? Seriously? Just go get a moustache to twirl already )

Comment

Originally posted by chumchees
      When Lex apologized to Lana for what he did, he said no matter what his feelings are, he would not jeopardize their friendship. Then when he leaves, Lana says to herself out loud she is sorry too. What does that mean? Does that mean she likes him? I have no idea how to interpret that.
      She just means that he crossed a line, and he did damage their friendship. This is almost immediatly forgotten.

Comment

This is probably up there with my favorite episodes of season 4. Lex centric episodes are the best. I loved seeing Lex's good and bad side going head to head and MR was amazing (as always).

The scene in the barn with the Kents and evil Lex was just perfect. Sure it was a little over the top but that's actually what I enjoyed. Since it was Lex's PURE evil side, he got to play with it and just go nuts.

This episode make me start to like Lana again when Clark says "Well you certainly seen me at my worst" and she says her line "And at your best".

10 out of 10!

Comment

Black Kryptonite brings out Lex's evil half... literarily. Quite enjoyed the episode. Though, minor criticism; the actor who played Dr. Sinclair had previously played Dr. Otis Ford in "Scare". Would've been nice if they could've had him be the same character. Of course, then they would've had to pay the writers of that episode.

Comment

Yeah, the episode that finally brought that season to life. Even if its plot wasn't too relevant to everything else that was going on during that season. Anyone who thinks Michael wasn't quite possiby the best Lex Luthor there's ever been, should rewatch his scene at the barn with the Kents. Villainy at its finest.

Comment

This episode had me cracking up in a good way, lol. The way Michael portrayed Evil Lex was perfect. The guy was born for that role.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎