Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 4.11 - Unsafe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw thanks! You are awesome too Yeah, you are totally right. I just watched that barn scene again in Pariah, it's one of the few scenes still on youtube. I was very disappointed.. Martha said almost nothing.. all she said was "Clark, hey you have been up here for two days" In almost mocking manner..I actually thought i remembered her saying more than that! They should have apologized at once! Instead almost act like they are relieved that shes gone and just want Clark to "Get over it"! aaarrghhh! And after Clarks speech they said... absolutely nothing!!!! I really want to have a chat with the writers!
    I still imagine how great it would feel if that horrible scene with Martha in Unsafe was deleted. I would see it on the dvd and be so glad that it was removed....

Comment

I went to director Greg Beemans blog and left a comment there! I yelled at him for his abysmal handling of this episode! It felt so good to get it out! I hope he reads it. But the newest blog entry is from sept 2014.
      I guess hes not the only one who's behind the awful happenings at the end of this episode but he could have easily done something else with it. I've said it many times before but that unfair lecture at the end made it boil over for me.

Comment

I hate this episode!! I'm gonna rip it apart as far as I am able! I'm not gonna give it any moments of peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Winchester
          I went to director Greg Beemans blog and left a comment there! I yelled at him for his abysmal handling of this episode! It felt so good to get it out! I hope he reads it. But the newest blog entry is from sept 2014.
          I guess hes not the only one who's behind the awful happenings at the end of this episode but he could have easily done something else with it. I've said it many times before but that unfair lecture at the end made it boil over for me.
          What's the issue? The script was fine. Her reaction was a basic parents reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
            What's the issue? The script was fine. Her reaction was a basic parents reaction.
            She KNEW he was on Red Kryptonite. He told her and she just ignored it! Thats not something to ignore since it has happened before and they were much more forgiving when he was in Metropolis robbing banks and doing all the criminal stuff there. If the Red Kryptonite was out of the equation then it would have been more fitting, but normal Clark would never have married like that. Why the hell couldn't Martha see that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Winchester
              She KNEW he was on Red Kryptonite. He told her and she just ignored it! Thats not something to ignore since it has happened before and they were much more forgiving when he was in Metropolis robbing banks and doing all the criminal stuff there. If the Red Kryptonite was out of the equation then it would have been more fitting, but normal Clark would never have married like that. Why the hell couldn't Martha see that?
              The red kryptonite doesn't change much, but stripping away Clark's caring for consequences. Regardless, it's still a parents reaction. But I don't remember Clark telling them that I'm sorry.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

Comment

Alicia's back! I liked the fact that Alicia isn't just welcomed back to town with open arms, but face hostility, because of her past. Both Clark and Jonathan jump to conclusions that she's escaped, rather then considering that she's been cured and no longer has to be at Belle Reve. A similar thing happens in "Cure", when Chloe sees Sasha Woodman. Upon seeing Sasha, she calls Belle Reve, to report that they have lost a patient and then (while pointing mace at her) accuses Sasha of having escaped Belle Reve.

However, I'm not a fan of Clark trying to re-enter a relationship with her, the moment that he's had it confirmed that Alicia was cured. For a year, she's been in therapy to get over her obsession with Clark Kent. And the moment that she gets out the hospital, the object for her obsession, not only comes back into her life, but tries to start a relationship with her.

Lana has close to seven minutes of screen time, but her plot is completely seperate from the main plot and Clark.
                Last edited by jon-el87; 07-26-2017, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎