1 2.56%

0 0%

1 2.56%

1 2.56%
  • 1 (worst)

3 7.69%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Ep 4.11 - Unsafe

Alicia Baker (from "Obsession") is back and claims she is cured. But when she puts a red Kryptonite necklace on Clark and they go to get married, are things going a bit too far?

Plus, Lana thinks Jason wants their relationship to become sexual.

The return of Alicia...favorite moment of Season 4.

This was a better ep than ppl give it credit for. Clalicia was a breath of fresh air in season 4.

So what did they annul the marriage? I've seen the episode and gazillion times and it's never mentioned. In the spoilers they say he uses "Kal" as his name so the wedding isn't legal, but he uses Clark in the episode. What's the story?

They weren't 18 at the time so it didn't count. I think that's what Clark said, I'm not sure. But I think age had something to do with it.

I loved this episode! I like Red-K Clark! He's HOT! They should have kept Alicia for future "fun". They had great chemistry!

Settling In
    The entire marriage/honeymoon suite portion of this episode is probably the sexiest thing they've ever done on the show. And there was so much energy going into it that even by the end you knew these were two people who could relate to each other and possibly even spend their lives together. If anything, Alicia's actions at the end of the episode to save and protect Clark should have carried some weight with his family.

Forum Regular
    "
    The entire marriage/honeymoon suite portion of this episode is probably the sexiest thing they've ever done on the show. And there was so much energy going into it that even by the end you knew these were two people who could relate to each other and possibly even spend their lives together. If anything, Alicia's actions at the end of the episode to save and protect Clark should have carried some weight with his family."

Agree across the board! The only issue I had with this episode was Martha's stern disapproval at the end. After all, Alicia more or less redeemd herself. In addition, it was nice that she was one of the FOTW that became *good.* One of my favorite guest stars of all time.

not true i think his name was trevor but the guy from reaper became good at the end

^^^ I don't think greggbray meant Alicia was the only FOTW to become good, but was one of the FOTW to become good. The other one I can think of off the top of my head is Jonathon Bennett's character from "Blank."

Site Groupie
    Originally posted by RedKalEL
    not true i think his name was trevor but the guy from reaper became good at the end
    His name was Tyler Randall.

I appear to be in the minority here, but this was just about my least favorite episode of Smallville ever. There were two major writing problems with this episode that made it a total wallbanger for me.

The first was the red K. There is no possible way Alicia could know about the effect red K has on Clark. It was never mentioned in the original episode, and there's no way her psychiatrist could have told her about it, either, since only three people on the face of the planet know about it. If she somehow overheard the Kents talking about it, we should have seen her eavesdropping, which is how she found out about green K in her first episode. If a character knows something she shouldn't, we have to KNOW how she found it out. That's good writing, and a similar scene in this episode would have fixed a major plot hole. "I know everything about you" isn't an explanation, it's an obfuscation.

The second problem for me is Martha's lecture at the end of the episode. She's lecturing her son, who was drugged and almost raped by this girl, because he got married under the influence??? There are lots of reasonable things she could choose to lecture him about, but this doesn't seem to be one of them. After Clark CHOSE to put on a red K ring and went to Metropolis, robbing banks and stealing cars, we never saw his parents lecture him. But someone else drugs him with red K, and suddenly they're holding him accountable for his actions? In fact, Martha lectures him so sternly that he actually cries. I found this totally unfair, and totally out of character for Martha, who readily forgave her son for worse transgressions in the past.

These two aspects of the plot rendered this episode almost unwatchable, as far as I'm concerned.

You are in the slim minority.

Hey, that's the first time anyone's called me "slim" in a long time .

Seriously, I like Alicia; I just don't think the script did her character justice. At all.

Alicas Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clarks so friggin LUCKY

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast