No announcement yet.

Ep 2.20 - Witness

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep 2.20 - Witness

Jocks with meteor-powered asthma inhalers go after the Kents after they can't kill Clark. Lionel offers to help Chloe after the Torch is seriously damaged. Plus, why is Lionel shipping kryptonite bars into Smallville?

it has been a long time since i have seen this episode, but it is one of the best of season 2 in my opinion. I thought the idea of the Kryptonite inhalers was kind of cool and how they gave the jocks super strength was also cool. and plus they were actually a match for Clark which was interesting to see.

Comment

A great finding!!!!!!!!!!!!
      It seems that Clark never gets hurt as long as he is kept from the metor rocks. He was thrown into a furnace by the gang who inhale Kryptonite and stormed out of it with his flesh and even his hair unchanged. Take note!!! His hair was also kept intact!!!!!!!!! I admit that's one of his powerful gifts. But what if he needs to cut his hair???? What can CUT or CHANGE his hair??????? Is that a little self-contradictory?? Any comments?

Comment

Yeah I have always wonerd about that myself. Espechally after Spell when Lanabelle tries to cut his hair and it breaks sciscors

Comment

In the comics, he used a mirror to reflect his heat vision to cut his hair.

Comment

That would mean that his own powers could hurt him which we know from "Phoenix" and "Splinter" that is not the case.

Comment

Why?

Hi, I have just started watching Smallville (from the beginning sequentially) in the last few months and this is the last episode I watched. What I want to know is: why is the episode caled "Witness"? Surely a better title would be "Overpowered" or "Stronger" or even "Resumed" (referring to the line "If I'm not mistaken, I think my father has resumed his Level Three experiments"). But Witness? What the hell is that all about?

Comment

I think it's called 'Witness' because Clark witnesses their crime at the beginning of the episode. He's the only one who can tie them to the van highjackings, thus putting himself and his parents in danger.

Comment

Good good good episode

Comment

it's great episonde

Comment

This episode was great fun. The fight between Clark and the 3 meteor inhaling thiefs at the end is worth a rewind everytime

Comment

I like it that Jonathans great advice for Clark was to use his other powers, because he didn't think of that himself. Using speed and knocking them out never occured to him.

Comment

I think this is a good episode but what gave the jocks the idea to make the inhalers in the first place? i haven't seen this episode in a while so maybe it was answered, but i doubt that a bunch of jocks would know that meteor rock inhalers would make them stronger.

Comment

This episode was top stuff. The way the events led up to that scene were Clark versed them 3 punks was awsome.

Comment

I think I want Chlionel to happen now. Is that weird? Anyways, good episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎