No announcement yet.

Ep 2.14 - Rush

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana and Chloe's misunderstanding of men

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN!!!!. Lana and Chloe are not understanding that at all. so why is it that both Chloe and Lana are always expecting to get that emotional response from a guy? when they don't know how to get that kind of response from a guy? that is what I don't understand. but I do know that appreciation to men is what affection and reassurance are to women both Lana and Chloe don't understand that concept. There is a huge difference between talking your relationships to death and creating the relationships talking always back fires in relationships with men and I would know because I've been researching men. dating and relationships for awhile and the fact that I have intuition about men in general. and I thought Clark was the only one with double standards turns out that Lana has double standards for different reasons, maybe Chloe have double standards as well who knows
    Last edited by laurarawlins; 12-22-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Detorio
      I like the way Pete approached Clark and slipped in that Red K...'Clark my friend in your world Green means stop and Red mean GO'. Classic stuff.
      Agreed, it is one of the most memorable lines of the series for me, always a fave.

Comment

Originally posted by The Krypton Knight
        Agreed, it is one of the most memorable lines of the series for me, always a fave.
        I found Rush as really just a filler episode to delay Lana and Clark getting back together.

If you look at the video Lana doesnt' actually see anything, so that really is a production flaw.

Red K episdoes just don't do it for me though, they're really only designed to keep Clark and Lana apart without any real imagination to them.

The best scene is really the last one. "My pathetic attempt at an apology" is a line that I still remember over a decade alter.

and yes I'm THRILLED they kept the flower there for the next episode.

Comment

I loved seeing Clark open up to Chloe in Pete's back seat...not so much in the Talon because that was just Chloe's way of getting back at Lana. I love Clana, Claisha, and Clois, but I'm a big fan of Chlark (can't remember how to spell it)! But I loved JChlo and Choliver too :-)

Comment

Not loving that they brought Red K into the plot. The point of it being here, seems mostly to delay him taking care of the parasite issue and screwing up his plans to go on a date with Lana.

This episode introduces Rob LaBelle as Dr. Walden. LaBelle had previously been in an episode of Lois & Clark, so he's one out of like seven actors, who have appeared on both L&C and Smallville.

I liked the bit with Jonathan and Martha discussing their finances and Clark's futher education. Like I've mentioned several times before, I always appreciate real human moments. This show may be about the boy who will grow up to become Superman, but they still keep it somewhat grounded in reality.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎