Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 3.7 - Magnetic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lana was extremely hot in that black outfit in this episode.

Comment

Whoa. Way to go Clark! Get some in the file room! :P

I loved Chloe in this episode! Lana... not so much

Comment

This ep was like driving a loong desert road, and going over a few interesting bumps every few hours. The bumps being:

Luthors and Chloe. I wanted to watch this show all the time, not that teen-romance one called Smallville .

Lana and Chloe being adorable together at the beginning

Chlark kiss

Lana in a jumpsuit.

And I can't help laughing everytime Lana's mind is controlled by magnet power. No-one else seemed affected by his powers, just her - is there a plate in her head or something?

Comment

This is easily one of the 5 worst episodes in the entire series. I skipped it the last time I went through the series (it's like Rocky V when doing a rocky marathon) and I might do it again.

Just awful.

Comment

Really dull episode. Kid aquires magnetic powers, which also allows him to make Lana fall in love with him (for non-sensical reasons). You could cut parts of the episode into a trailer for a horror movie, where Clark is a psychotic stalker. The highlight was really seeing Lana having to do community service. It's nice to see a character suffer a legal consequence of the episode's plot. She may have been under mind control, but "I was a victim of mind control" doesn't hold up in court.

The episode is largely about a forgetable FOTW/Lana stalker. The latter was something that became one of the clichés of the show. Lana gets a stalker and Clark has to save her. Granted, I did the math on that a while back and there aren't as many Lana stalkers, as you'd imagine, when you look back on the show. By my estimate, Seth was the sixth one, in 51 episodes. So, Lana got two stalkers per season and it was dropped after season 3. After that, there was only like one more in S6.
            Last edited by jon-el87; 02-25-2018, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎