Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 2.04 - Red

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode, the girl Jessie Brooks was so hot.

Comment

This episode is the only very good epiosde in this season, the first on my top three.I thought it was great seeing clark the villan and it was kool that he finally expresed his feelings and emotions

Comment

another media rock...and it is red color.. i wonder how the writers coming up with these ideas... this was a cool episode.. 7 points

enjoyed, and Clark and Lana kissing scene was hot... !!

Comment

Best Kiss in Smallvile EVER! and the award goes to Lana*Clark circa Red.

Comment

This is one of the many episodes I have re-watched many times. I love the interactions between Clark and the Luthor's. Actually, I think it is probably my fave with red kryptonite episodes.

Comment

Kal was certainly a heart breaker and loads of fun--I like bad boys--but he quickly went from "fun" bad to "scary" bad the longer he was on Red-K. The weak link (for me) in this episode was the chick playing Jessie. She just didn't work for me; her look tried too hard, but that would be the fault of whoever designed her look, and her acting was bad. Clark in leather and on a motorcycle? Oh, yeah. And as far as I'm concerned, that kiss between Clark & Lana set a brand new standard for slow and seductive.

Comment

I've seen a lot of on-screen kisses since Red, but Clark & Lana's kiss is STILL the reigning champion.

Comment

Nah...I've seen better from Tom. Tom's the one that makes the kisses look good, anyways.

Comment

I finally saw a kiss that topped this one today. Sorry, Tom does not have the market on sexy kisses.

Comment

• Yes, Tom puts the "sexy" in sexy kisses! :P Especially 'cuz Kristin usually looks like she's in pain every time she kisses somebody (just not in this scene). :P

What a fantastic episode. This is and will always be one of my favorite episodes in all of Smallville. Any epi where TW gets to show his acting prowess and I am the #1 fan!!

Comment

• ^Tom does bad soooo good.

Comment

• "Anybody Else?!" w/ a big grin on his face... loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raistlin
                            Kal was certainly a heart breaker and loads of fun--I like bad boys--but he quickly went from "fun" bad to "scary" bad the longer he was on Red-K. The weak link (for me) in this episode was the chick playing Jessie. She just didn't work for me; her look tried too hard, but that would be the fault of whoever designed her look, and her acting was bad. Clark in leather and on a motorcycle? Oh, yeah. And as far as I'm concerned, that kiss between Clark & Lana set a brand new standard for slow and seductive.
                            Yeah i agree . I think the character Jessie was unnecessary in this episode.As for the Clana kiss, you can tell Lana was really into it.

Comment

• The Clana kiss is one of the best in Smallville history, I think. Also, I don't think it's so much Clark that made the kiss so great (although it was great on his part this time), but Lana. She gets this look on her face that says she's being transported to another world with it and she shows how much she loves that person. She does this with Jason and Lex too.

Also, when Clark decided he said "open all night!"...he looked crazy, lol
                              Last edited by Lisa123; 01-08-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Enter red K... and the start of Clark's bad experiences with rings: this episode he puts on a ring and it turns out to be red K. In "Blue", he puts on Jor-El's ring and it turns out to be blue K. In the "Finale", his would-be wedding ring turns out to be gold K. Quite an enjoyable episode. Tom gave a good performance as bad Clark. I like that, in the end, not everything is just forgiven because Clark wasn't himself. Jonathan points out that all those feelings that Clark expressed came from somewhere.

Also nice to see Clark showing interest in another girl, besides Lana. Without inhibitions, he instantly moves on from Lana. It makes it clear exactly what the Clark-Lana relationship is: a childhood crush, that he refused to let go off for a long time, and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎