The Music of Season Four

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know what the song is at the very beginning of facade?

Comment

I loved that song at the end of Lucy? any clues anyone?

Comment

At the end of Lucy it was Fly by Mark Joseph

Comment

I loved the songs Better Days Will Come from Tahiti 80 and To Die For from Dan Zweben.

Comment

Music

Anybody klnow the name of the artist and tune that leads off LUCY ?

Thx in advance for your help.

LexMustReturn..out

Comment

Originally posted by lexmustreturn
              Anybody klnow the name of the artist and tune that leads off LUCY ?

Thx in advance for your help.

LexMustReturn..out
              Kasabian-Clubfoot

Comment

hi there, i'm new on these site and i really love the song "feels like today" of rascal flats at the end of the chapter run, i have to say that i'm mexican and i barely speak a good english haha, for that i apologize if i make a mistake, and i'll be really greatfull if anyone can tell me from what song, from a smallville chapter that i can remember wich was, is these pieces of the song that i remember:
                i remember it begins like "yesterday is a.....", then again "yesterday is a...." and nearly the chorus was "don't close your eyes..... to make me feel alive" and the chorus was like "feel me in the skyy" or something like that and the song has a great guitar solo, yeahh, thanks if anyone could know what song is that!!

Comment

anyone kno the song in exile at the club

the lyrics go like "gotta get to the back door" haha i love that song!

Comment

Originally posted by smallville2013
                    anyone kno the song in exile at the club

the lyrics go like "gotta get to the back door" haha i love that song!
                    The very first website devoted to the CW's TV series "Smallville!" Featuring up-to-date news, spoilers, pictures, an episode guide, and more!

Episode #3-1: "Exile"

"Hey Mama" by The Black Eyed Peas - Played when Clark shows up at Atlantis (the nightclub) with the woman that sold him the car.

"Goodtalk" by Shocore - Played when Clark brings Lana to Atlantis. Shocore's "Bonecracker" was featured in the first season episode "Leech."

I am guessing one of those 2

Comment

Guys I loved the track Fly also. Mark Joseph is returning with a new album but this time it is to be funded by fans as he has signed himself up to a website called kickstarter. He needs to raise £20k to release a new album. I have pledged to him but we need to spread the word!! Follow the link and send to all!!! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-effect-and-to

Comment

Comment

Feels Like Today by Rascal Flatts, You and Me by Lifehouse, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day and Pain by Jimmy Eat World.

It never fails. Feels Like Today was stuck in my head today and it ALWAYS reminds me of this great show and The WB. I love every second of that song and it always puts a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I think Finding Out True Love Is Blind by Louis XIV is a great song too. It's when Clark goes to the house in Recruit. I always loved that song and it was the song I knew most summer 2005. Such great memories and I really think 4 was a great season.

Comment

Opening scene in Bound when Lex gets together with his one night stand, she's listening to the Faithless track "I Want More" on her mp3 player. Lex notices the player and hears the same song just after he discovers his lawyer has been killed in her office.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎