This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Music of Season Four

Discuss the music of this season here!

"24" by Jem in the episode "Blank" was pretty good. There was a lot of good music during this season.

Comment

Favorites were:

-"Pain" by Jimmy Eat World during the prison fight in Transference.

-"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" by Green Day in Jinx.

-"Untitled" by Simple Plan at the end of Recruit.

Comment

"Pain" and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" were among my favorite of the entire series. A lot of the music featured in Smallville is my favorite. I like the rock/alternative type music a lot.

Comment

My favorite song was "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and "You and Me".

Comment

"This is Your Life" by Switchfoot was definitley my favourite song used in Season 4. It matched the end scenes so well and it's also an excellent song.

Overall, I really like the way they use music in Smallville. It creates just the right backing to the scenes.

Comment

"Revolution" by Authority Zero at the beginning of Devoted was another one of my favorites from S4.

Comment

"She will be loved" was the funniest.

Comment

Does anyone know the name of the opera song in Lionel Luthor's shower scene where he gets stabbed.

Comment

It might have been Mozart's Requiem but I'm not sure.

Comment

I like the Rascall flats song att he end of 'Run' (I think it was at the end of Run, I'm not sure=) ANyway I love there music and mostly the music of Smallville is prettygood=)

Comment

that one song at the end of blank...

Comment

Feels Like Today (Rascall Flatts) at the end of Run
                          All of the Lifehouse ones in Spirit, in particular Come Back Down and You And Me.
                          Walk Idiot Walk (The Hives) from Jinx
                          What You Waiting For (Gwen Stefani) from the party scene in Spell. That was the first episode I watched in full, and that bit stuck out.
                          My Happy Ending (Avril Lavigne) from the end of Facade. Not a song I especially like, but I thought it was done well in that scene, with the new little developing situation between Clark, Chloe and Lois.

And finally, one of my favourite musical moments in the whole series, Pain (Jimmy Eat World) in Transference. My favourite band, and such a strong song. The little bit where it runs briefly in slow motion, as Clark and Lionel catch each others eye, love it!

Comment

hey people i need help with finding the music used in episode SCARE episode 10 Specifically in the Scene of the Catastrophe Lex's Fear .....right after he injects the antidote.... well i would love to know who played the music on that part

Any Help is Incredibly inmensly amazingly Greatly APPRECIATED!!

Comment

"You & Me" from lifehouse in Spirit was my favorite

"Deeper Water" with Minnie Driver from Pariah

The funniest was Gwen Stefani "What you're waiting for" in Spell where Clark dances
                              Last edited by Clark/Lois-fan; 08-28-2008, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎