Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm all Very good points

But i must say i loved the music from the very opening scene of ep.9 asylum also know from the Smirnoff commercials. unfortunately Ive been trying to track down its name for...hmmm lets see when did season 3 air... with no luck=( Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo99
      Hmmm all Very good points

But i must say i loved the music from the very opening scene of ep.9 asylum also know from the Smirnoff commercials. unfortunately Ive been trying to track down its name for...hmmm lets see when did season 3 air... with no luck=( Any ideas?
      Is it 'Massive attack' - future proof ?

Comment

Originally posted by chriskent
        Is it 'Massive attack' - future proof ?
        Well Well would ya look at that ill be darned odd iv heard there music before and i still didn't know it was by them Thanks friend

Comment

How could I forget Mozart's Requiem in Covenant....

I get chills everytime I see the last few minutes of the episode...AMAZING

Comment

Staind - So Far Away (Clana in Asylum)

Comment

hey does anybody know what the first song in extinction was called? would be much appreciated!!!

Comment

which song cause there are a few? You can look in the music section of the site for more help.

Comment

"Way Away" by Yellowcard.

Comment

sweet, thanks

Comment

"Crisis" music

Originally posted by LuthorRequiem2
                      This season had some of the best music, especially since there was so much opera! Did anyone else notice they stopped doing opera basically after this season (well, technically after season four's "Gone" episode). Those are some of the best music they've had in "Smallville", and it TOTALLY fits the drama of Lionel and his evilness. The opera music is beautiful, and educational. I learned a lot about opera through this season, especially due to the ending piece "Mozart's Requiem" played when Lionel gets his hair shaved. Great stuff! Bring back the opera!
                      LuReq, do you know what the music was at the end of episode 16, "Crisis"? It was playing as Lionel put the gun in his mouth. I see that someone else in this thread asked the same question, but I didn't see an answer...

Comment

I also love the music in Memoria where Lex has flashbacks of his childhood/Julian. Beautiful music

Comment

"LuReq, do you know what the music was at the end of episode 16, "Crisis"? It was playing as Lionel put the gun in his mouth. I see that someone else in this thread asked the same question, but I didn't see an answer..."

Hey! Not sure if I ever answered you on this one. If not I'm very sorry! Here's the song:

"Die Perlenfischer: Je Crois Entendre Encore". I think the version they used is by Franco Bonisolli on the album My Way.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any more opera questions!

Comment

i music of season 3 was awesome. that music has melodies periodi.......

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎