This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did the song Mad World?

Comment

Does anyone know which Chopin piece Lionel plays (and Lex comments upon) in episode 205, Nocturne, when Lionel is mooning over Martha?

Comment

Does anyone know the song at the start of Visage? I would really like to know Thanks

Comment

Can anyone please tell me the song that was playing at the end of the episode "Precipice", when Lex ask Helen to marry him......I really need to know...

Comment

Comment

Most of the songs in SV i have on my ipod. I just need the piece from Calling where Lana surprises Clark with a birthday cake....

What's it called ??

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
                Most of the songs in SV i have on my ipod. I just need the piece from Calling where Lana surprises Clark with a birthday cake....

What's it called ??
                I looked it up for you, but without any result. I just think that the song is made for the episode..

The songs I like from Season 2?

In My Place and The Scientist from Coldplay. Smallville made me fall in love with Coldplay, it's such a great band!
                The three ending songs from Visage (Gary Jules - Mad World), Rush (Sixpence None The Richer - Don't Dream It's Over) and Fever (Steadman - Wave Goodbye) really fit with the scenes and are beautiful songs!
                The other songs I like from S2, are The All-American Rejects - Swing,Swing, Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out and last but not least, The Transplants - Diamonds And Guns
                Last edited by Twelling_SV_L0VE; 08-07-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Mad World is one of my all time favorite songs! Nice job on the music smallville!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎