X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Music of Season Two

Discuss the music of this season here!

My favorite music in season 2 are;

Vortex- "In my place" by Coldplay. Love the band, and the shot of the field.

Heat- "A little less conversation" by Elvis. A funny moment.

Duplicity- "Ordinary" by Greg Jones. Just a good song

Dichotic- "I wish I cared" by A-ha. Love the song.

Rosetta- "The Superman Movie Theme" by John Williams. " The Scientist" by Coldplay. A nice scene with Clana, and the theme because Clark finds out where he comes from.

Calling- the piano music when Lana comes up to Clark's loft with a birthday cake.

Exodus- ( I think it's Lifehouse playing ) when Clark comes in the barn with the green kryptonite key in a box and sees Lana
    Last edited by Clark/Lois-fan; 02-20-2006, 04:12 AM.

Comment

The John Williams Superman theme was the best.

Comment

my fav was the scene wit coldplays 'in my place', cause it fit so well wit that scene. remebering it gives me this chill. i luve
        that song

Comment

Does anyone know: who is singing in the scene in Vortex when Chloe is trying to delete all the photos of her and Clark (at the dance) on her computer? The song is cool, and the woman's voice is pretty.

Comment

does anyone know the song in calling when lana goes to the barn and her and clark start kissing and chloe sees them?

Comment

Hands down, In My Place is the best song choice of Season two, and arguably the series. I'd never heard that song before until that episode and that was the moment that introduced me to Coldplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan

Heat- "A little less conversation" by Elvis. A funny moment.

Duplicity- "Ordinary" by Greg Jones. Just a good song

Dichotic- "I wish I cared" by A-ha. Love the song.

Rosetta- "The Superman Movie Theme" by John Williams. " The Scientist" by Coldplay. A nice scene with Clana, and the theme because Clark finds out where he comes from.

Calling- the piano music when Lana comes up to Clark's loft with a birthday cake.

Exodus- ( I think it's Lifehouse playing ) when Clark comes in the barn with the green kryptonite key in a box and sees Lana
                Actually is called Matthew Good band- the song name is weapon it is one of my favorites... and as usual they played in the perfect scene.

Originally posted by Clair de Lune
                Does anyone know: who is singing in the scene in Vortex when Chloe is trying to delete all the photos of her and Clark (at the dance) on her computer? The song is cool, and the woman's voice is pretty.
                It is called "Time and time again" by Stretch Princess"

Originally posted by twins_effect9
                does anyone know the song in calling when lana goes to the barn and her and clark start kissing and chloe sees them?
                That one is called "In this life" by Chantel Kreviazuk.
                Last edited by Uma; 05-08-2006, 03:32 PM.

Comment

does anyone know the music played when lana goes to clark 7 mins before his birthday with the cake? it's some piano music, but i can't find it anywhere

Comment

Does Anyone kno the opening song in Visage the one when clark is fixing the pipe for lana in the talon and he gets all wet

Comment

Hot in Herre (Nelly) from Heat. Like it or not, its one sexy song, that perfectly captures that moment!
                      Mickey (Toni Basil- though I think its a different version in the episode) from Redux. The quintisential cheerleader song! It had to be in there!
                      Mad World (Visage) at the very end of Visage. Another powerful one.
                      Im With You (Avril Lavigne) in Accelerate. Another one that just captured the moment perfectly.
                      Take Me Away (Lifehouse) from Exodus. Its almost forlorn in the instance its used, fits in so well.

Comment

music??

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing in episode "Red" when Clark is upstairs in the barn and is playing Madden on the big screen TV and his parents come upstairs to ask him where he got all the stuff. I remember it being a very Rock/Metal type of song!! If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it??

Comment

"Mad World" on Visage! So awesome...

Comment

Does any one know the song being played on Episode 12, season 2 called Insurgence? It's playing from Lex's cd player when he is searching for bugs in the mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan

Originally posted by Hulk026
                              Hands down, In My Place is the best song choice of Season two, and arguably the series. I'd never heard that song before until that episode and that was the moment that introduced me to Coldplay.
                              Originally posted by SpecKay11
                              my fav was the scene wit coldplays 'in my place', cause it fit so well wit that scene. remebering it gives me this chill. i luve
                              that song
                              This is by far my favorite song choice on this show. I had known about Coldplay in the past but this song and this scene turned me on to them. And I can definately relate to the chill that SpecKay11 is talking about. It's probably due to the fact that I see the same sort of scene at home since I live on a farm .

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎