Comment

WOW!! How cheap...

Original?

Comment

yeah i am waiting for walmart to have that deal again

I got season 1 and season 4 dvd set for 15 each

cant wait to get s2/s3 and later s5

Comment

on the season 2 booklet it says there are two commentarys for the episode "Red" one for producers and then one for cast(tom welling etc) but i dont know how to listen to the second commentary.

anyone know how to get the second commentary up?

thanks

Comment

That's what I was just going to post about it also says that on Rosetta and it's the same thing.

Comment

I have the same question. Why can't I find the second commentary from the cast? It's listed in the booket but not on the dvd. HELP!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                The best DVD disc consistency wise out of all four sets is the first disc of S2.

You had - Vortex, Heat, Duplicity, and Red. Four of the best episodes all on one disc.

There are a few discs that have three great episodes on them.

But S2 Disc 1, is the only disc out of all the sets that has four fantastic episodes.
                i think we might have argued about this before but season 4 disc 2 is pretty good too. i probably jsut htink that cuz i'm one of the people that like spell and also disc 1 on season 5 has four great ones as well

about the cast commentarys jsut go to the features section on whatevber disc the episode. example disc 1 for red. go to the next page and it should be there. or it you can't do that use the audio button on ur remote and go to audio 3 and that should be the cast commentary
                Last edited by RedKalEL; 06-02-2007, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎