Season Three Frequently Asked Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who touched the blade first??In the episode before the last in season three!I rewinded it and I thought it was Lex...but I swore they touched it at the same time so maybe there most equally dangerous

???

Comment

Originally posted by x0xmorganx0x
      Who touched the blade first??In the episode before the last in season three!I rewinded it and I thought it was Lex...but I swore they touched it at the same time so maybe there most equally dangerous

???
      That was in Talisman (S03E20) and Lex and Lionel touched the blade at the same time, leaving open the question of who is Sageeth (Naman or Superman's greatest enemy). We of course know it turns out to be Lex.

Comment

Does anyone know the rare liver disease that Adam had was called?

Comment

I always wondered what was the agreement that Lionel and Dr. Swann made ?

Those 2, were pretty much the "Kings of The Show" at that time.

So, that agreement excites me.

It must be something that Luthor the Great ((I mean The MB )) would gain some advantages.

((Lionel wouldn't have done almost anything back then, if he couldn't benefit from it.))
          Last edited by Lionel The Great; 04-22-2008, 05:09 PM.

Comment

When did Lionel state drugging Lex? Lex started acting crazy before he found out what Lionel did...

Comment

Originally posted by Lionel The Great
              I always wondered what was the agreement that Lionel and Dr. Swann made ?

Those 2, were pretty much the "Kings of The Show" at that time.

So, that agreement excites me.
              I often wonder what happened to the agreement as well...I remember after the Lionel and Jonathan Kent fight, that the key had some how wondered into the wall but at the end of the show Dr. Swann has the key? Major cliffhanger, man.

Comment

Hey, guys! I'm currently re-watching the entire series (and I haven't seen seasons 7 through 10 at all yet).

I just got finished watching Memoria (great episode!), and I was wondering - when Jor-El and Lara put Kal-El/Clark in the ship, he is a baby. When Clark finds Martha and Jonathan during the meteor shower, he walks up to them and looks to be a toddler at LEAST two years of age. Martha, in that same episode, mentions that Clark's first word was "Lara", though my knowledge of babies recalls that first words are generally spoken somewhere between 12 and 18 months old.

So, was this an oversight on the writers/directors part, or are we to believe that Clark spent two years in the ship before reaching earth (which is plausible) and got up and started walking around, a completely developed child (aside from speaking)?

I'm not trying to be nitpicky, I promise. :P I was just wondering if that was ever answered in canon or not, or if it really just was a goof.

-Emma

Comment

I thought I remember Lex saying that he had the castle taken apart and shipped to Smallville from Scotland (?), then had it reassembled.

Comment

Re: Eric Summers in 'Asylum'. He first appeared in season 1's 'Leech', and was played by Aaron Ashmore's twin brother Shawn (Iceman off the X-Men franchise).

Was it ever definitively established as to what happened to Eric? An online search suggests he is still a resident at Belle Reve as he wasn't killed, and yet he absorbed Clark's powers not once but twice. While it's unlikely he'd have any idea that Clark was from another planet and not just a meteor freak, he knew Clark had a powerful secret. Did he ever mention this to anybody, or is it safe to assume that he'd be given short shrift as a mere crackpot? Somebody like Lex being all ears when it came to places like Belle Reve and Summerholt would surely have got wind of a Belle Reve patient talking about Clark having powers. It would have given more credence to his own suspicions and made more sense to follow up instead of crazy ideas like hiring a woman with a hypnosis-inducing amulet, for example.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎