Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season One Frequently Asked Questions

Anything you've ever wanted to know about this season... and then some. Post your questions and answers here!

Why does the spaceship look different from "Pilot" than it does in "Obscura"?

Comment

Because they decided they didn't like the look of the ship from Pilot. Since they had enough other things to do (like casting, writing the script, putting the crew together, building sets) they decided to spend less time on the things that were relatively unimportant (such as designing and building a ship that we barely see anyway).

I'm glad they changed it. The design in Pilot was really rather ugly and not as cool as the final design. I'd rather deal with a little miscontinuity than have the initial design throughout the series.

They changed the "heart" of the spaceship too.

FYI: The new design first appeared in Stray.

Comment

What version of the song Time After Time was in the episode Crush?

Never mind, I've found out it was Eva Cassidy.
        Last edited by hottietom; 02-21-2006, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Way to ruin the fun of me answering.

Comment

Even though Whitney is established as being a senior in later episodes, why does he appear with the rest of the freshman in "Jitters"?

Comment

It's high school. Some classes mix students up from freshman to senior. Hence, if a particular class (say physics or geometry or home ec) goes on one trip together, then freshmen and seniors go together.

Comment

But Whitney was the only senior there. You didn't see any of his football buddies with him.

Comment

maybe they were just not ever in shot.

Comment

Maybe Whitney was just really dumb and he had to repeat the class every year.

Comment

Maybe he wanted to be close to Lana and wanted to make sure that Clark did'nt make a move on her.

Comment

What did they do with all the bodies? Like in Hourglass with the guy in the corn mill thing. Don't the police think it's odd that people just randomly die all over Smallville? Lol, do the Kents just call and say "We've got bodies for you" and the police just come? I love the show but I always find this kind of odd.

Comment

I think the police have come to accept Smallville as a place where strange stuff happens. Like in the season five episode "Mortal", the Sheriff says (in the midst of all the chaos with the meteor freaks), "Just another day in Smallville."

Comment

in episode 1 clark carries a skateboard with him wen he 1st leaves the house but u never c him skateboard in any episode. why?

Comment

they probly just wanted to make him look like a normal kid b/c in all pilot episodes they never know if the show will be picked up or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎