Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season One on DVD

Discuss the cool extras, the bonus features, and exactly how much your vision and posture suffer if you watch all 21 episodes in one sitting.

Season one on DVD was weak in terms of bonus features. There really wasn't much of anything. There was some cool commentary on the Pilot, and a great deleted scene that should have made it into the show, with Johnathan and Martha discussing Clark and if he would ever be able to lead a normal life. But other than that, pretty dissapointing. The other boxsets really stepped it up in terms of extras with gag-reels, featurettes, more commentaries, etc..

I really wish they would have had a making of featurette and a look at some of the various promos for S1. There were some great promos put out before the show aired.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
      Season one on DVD was weak in terms of bonus features. There really wasn't much of anything. There was some cool commentary on the Pilot, and a great deleted scene that should have made it into the show, with Johnathan and Martha discussing Clark and if he would ever be able to lead a normal life. But other than that, pretty dissapointing. The other boxsets really stepped it up in terms of extras with gag-reels, featurettes, more commentaries, etc..

I really wish they would have had a making of featurette and a look at some of the various promos for S1. There were some great promos put out before the show aired.
      I agree. The deleted scenes were good (the Jonathan and Martha scene...I wish it had made it into the show; it's one of Schneider's best and the one from Metamorphisis with Pete eating breakfast).
      I was shocked that there wasn't more on Season 1 (well, after I saw all the good stuff on Season 2, that is! )
      At least they learned to step it up after that.

Comment

I wish they had added the unaired pilot on the DVD set.

Comment

Originally posted by UpandAtom
          I wish they had added the unaired pilot on the DVD set.
          That would have been nice. The only difference is the actress that plays Martha. The new one seems to fit much better.

Comment

Why did they cut the scene where Pete meets Chole outside of the dance in Metamorphisis

Comment

I would have liked more scenes

Comment

season 1

My husband and I were watching Smallville on ABC Family and a few comments.
                Whitney is a senior and Lana is a freshman, isn't that a bit of an age difference
                Isn't Lana age wise too young to be managing a coffee shop
                Lana is the only one who has a paying job, but everyone except Clark drives their own cars and they get nicer as the years go by
                how can they all aford cars. I know the first year Pete and Chloe are seen riding the bus.

Comment

The smallville season dvd's are like $50.00 thats expensive!

Comment

I'm so excited! (So excited I can barely type, appearantly.)
                    I finally ordered season 1 today at Amazon after drooling over it in
                    the stores. (Where it usually costs 60 dollars *faints*, unless it's
                    on sale at Wal-Mart, which doesn't happen all the time.)
                    Mine was so cheap and I was so happy to find it for so
                    little and in good condition.

Can't wait for it to get here!!

Comment

Originally posted by newman
                      Why did they cut the scene where Pete meets Chole outside of the dance in Metamorphisis

probably for time

Comment

I think they have good deals on Amazon and Ebay
                        For the DVDs'

Comment

I like this TV Shows very much now its good that it available now on DVD thanks for the post.

Comment

Great DVD. Nice menus and features. It would have been cool though if there was some more deleted scenes from the episodes and more commentaries. For example on episodes like Rogue, Zero, Nicodemus, Crush and Tempest.

Comment

Smallville is the best TV Show

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎