Ep 1.18 - Drone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it. Clark running for class-prez was an interesting plot

Comment

The worst episode of the Season... Bee Lady sucked the life out of this episode big time... 3/10

Comment

love it i give it 9 i love the clana in this episode

Comment

This episode freaked me out when i first saw it when i was 8.Anyway it was still a pretty bad epiosde

Comment

Originally posted by FOG

This episode was good. I loved that Clark ran for class president.
            Agreed. It was great seeing Clark get involved in some school stuff and the episode was somewhat funny in places. I didn't mind the meteor freak villain either.

Comment

I gave it a 6 out of 10. It was a little on the boring side, and the FOTW character was a bit on the ridiculous side. Chloe and Clark had some nice conversations, and I love how he realized how important she'd been to him over the course of the past year. I really wish I could've heard Clark's entire campaign speech, though...

Comment

6 out of 10

I think this episode is just okay, not too adventurous, the girl controls bee?? sounds like new power but wasn't really very interesting. i really thought Clark going to win the election but sad he didn't, may be its just the way it is for the world's savers can't take the burden of being a politician!!

Comment

I'm watching this episode right now.

I like that Lana pretty much runs the Talon at 15.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Clarky for president. The Man of Tomorow. Interesting slogan for a high school election.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Chloe: yeah but her name rhimes with the french word for luggage.

Pete: glad to see you're not reaching for reasons to hate her.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Truth, justice, and other stuff. So close little Clarky.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Bee lady is kind of gross. Bees taking the shape of a face is odd. Very creepy sign of endearment.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

He's so proud to get invited to parties. Clark is almost cool.

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Bee attack is very gross.

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Clark and Lana are cute in this episode.

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

frozen bees. I guess that was effective.

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

I could have supported you Bee girl. If only you weren't so crazy...

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

Lex and Lana have a cute sort of chemistry.

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

Clark giving the speech to Lana is adorable.

----- Added 30 Minutes later -----

final thoughts: This is a pretty standard Smallville episode. I don't love it or hate it, but one thing good about it is that the characters are all pretty cute in their interactions with each other. That's the one thing I get out of season 1 even when the episodes aren't fantastic.
                  Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 11-01-2010, 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This was a weak, but fun episode. The bee-controlling power is strange, but I enjoyed the “running for class president” story. Pete was funny in this episode as well. 6/10

Comment

I can't help but to like this episode. I liked the FOTW because of the actress who I think was very good. The controlling the bees thing was a little weird but I just cant help but like the actress and even the character.
                      BTW I am definitely on Team Chloe, real reporter endorses who she thinks is best not her bf.

Comment

All the "Godfather" references were out of control...

The "going to the mattresses..." and the "I'll tell him I got an offer I couldn't refuse."

But well-placed. I really do like this episode

Comment

I don't know anything about the writers time in HS, but I'm guessing they were involved in student government, given how they have the whole school be obsessed with the election for student-body president. The characters insists that the election is important (no reason for why is given) and Chloe expresses a belief that a student-body president has more influence that one actually has.

The Lex-Carrie plot didn't connect with the rest of the episode.

Liked Clark's comment about getting enough T-shirts to last a lifetime, out of the whole campaign thing. Might explain why he's always wearing red and blue T-shirts in the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎