1 3.57%

4 14.29%

3 10.71%
  • 1 (worst)

1 3.57%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Board Master

Ep 1.7 - Craving

A young girl (Amy Adams) goes on a meteor-rock shake diet and becomes somewhat of a fat-sucking vampire...

Dr. Steven Hamilton (Joe Morton) is introduced in this episode.

I liked this episode. I am not sure of why but I liked it. This was one of the best Pete centered episodes. Not to mention of the few.

Forum Regular
    Hey I thought it was cool that the FOTW, Amy Adams is Oscar nominated for her role Junebug, saw her on Conan

Site Groupie
    The first episode where Pete is a major part of the story.

Do you reckon the guy who was mean to her and got fat sucked had to wear like extra 'fat?' Cos she sucked the fat out of him and he was all ghastly and bony.

Site Groupie
    Chloe mentioned that he was in a coma and the deer didn't survive long without it's fat so i'd say he's dead.

I almost hated this one. A top least liked episode for me, the idea was cheesy as heck and carried off horribly. Since when does her mouth get really wide from the Kryptonite? Was just lame and can't say I enjoyed it :/

Site Groupie
    The story was loosely based off the Stephen King novel Thinner.

Forum Whiz
    This episode was okay, that girl was crazy though.

While i didn't like the FOTW or the story around her, there are some parts in this epsidoe that i just really loved! Like the part where lana goes over to the kents to drop off a produce order, and clark comes in carying like 4 or 5 baskets of apples and is telling his dad how he jammed the post past the granit, and lana is like "...impressive", and then he says ".....well, I had a sledge hammer....". Omigosh, how i laughed. and she didn't even question the enormous amount of weight he was carrying (the apples) with no effort at all. so funny!

and the end where he sets up the little drive in movie theatre at his house, how cute was that. very.

this is probably my least favorite smallville episode ever. i didn't like it at all. imo, it crossed the line between just gross and wierd enough and too gross and wierd.

Settling In
    I loved this episode. it was very interesting. I dont think it was gross at all. if you want gross then watch the X-files episode 2shy that has the same fat-sucking vampire type story. i thought the giant mouth looked cool but it didn't really serve a purpose. she didn't swallow the deer whole or anything so i dont really get why it had to be so big.

The guy who got the fat sucked out of him, his name was Dustin. In a later episode when Clark is walking in the hospital, one of the rooms has hte name.. Dustin written on it. Anyone else notice it?

This is one of my favorite freak of the week episodes. Amy Adams is great at making Jodie a real person, a likeable person... I really rooted for her through the whole episode.

If only... Jodie and Pete... so cute... alas she became a fat sucking monster...

Really cool way to tackle the issue of eating disorders...

Chloe and Lex meet for the first time... Chloe is oh so respectful. Very different than when Lana and Lex meet. It's almost like they are peers or old friends. They sort of skip the formalities.

Lexana at Lana's b-day bash in the Luthor mansion. He tells Lana he spent 18 years of Luthor Christmas parties in the coat room. I bet he never told anyone else that.

Clark's birthday present to Lana is Clana heaven!

this was very disgusting and disturbing

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast