The Music of Supernatural

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the music they play in the show. It really fits with it. I never thought I would love classic rock music that much .
    So far, my favorite songs from Supernatural are:

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
    Boston - Foreplay/Long Time
    Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
    AC/DC - Highway To Hell
    Screaming Trees - Look At You
    Bob Dylan - Knock On Heaven's Door
    Foreigner - Cold As Ice
    Last edited by Twelling_SV_L0VE; 02-16-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Supernatural have the best soundtrack on TV, enough said.

EDIT: I'd love to hear some Metallica in season 6, that'd be awesome.

Comment

I've been going through preview tracks for the soundtrack that came out in 2010, and I'm looking for the score for when Sam is dying in All Hell Breaks Loose part 1. I know another version of that theme is in the middle of the "Americana" track, but I was hoping to find the version used in All Hell Breaks Loose that sounds more like brass instead of piano.

Does anyone know if that music is available on the soundtrack? If so, what track?

Thanks!

Comment

Unfortunately no, that version playing in "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One" is not on the Soundtrack.

Comment

I've been listening to the Supernatural soundtrack all through tonight on my way to work then heading home from work and I have a question I need to ask...

which song, from the soundtrack, would be Azazel's "theme"? There's a song specifically for Lucifer it seem(but also played through "The End" when the zombies went after Past!Dean) and then there's a song specifically for Lilith...so...which song would be specifically for Azazel, or would there be multiple(such as "And So It Begins..." and "Blood Drops Keep Falling On My Head" for example)?

Comment

I like how the music fits the style of Supernatural instead of the other way around like other shows in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                Good suggestion... this is why I love iTunes!!!

Itunes really good and specially for the great features people like it and me also...

Comment

Have they ever played carry on my wayward son that weren't in intros of the road so far.

If I recall right the song don't fear the reaper by blue oyster cult in episode Faith that was brilliant.

Comment

Not a big fan of the music in general but love it in Supernatural episodes

Comment

Carry on my wayward sooooon!!
                      I luv the music in spn too

Comment

Originally posted by Night79
                        I like how the music fits the style of Supernatural instead of the other way around like other shows in the past.
                        Yup! It really makes it feel like a modern day western I think

Comment

Does anyone know were I can find the ACTUAL soundtrack of the series and not the songs from the famous bands like Carry On Wayward Son.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎