Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah!

Also in Salvation, on "The Road So Far" part, Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas was AWESOME!

Comment

I thought that CCR in the end scene of the finale was perfect.
      I hope that when the S1 DVD is released that all the music will be included.

Comment

I think that every song fits just perfectly with the dynamics of each scene. Bad Moon Rising made that last scene so sad and eery.

I also love that fact that Dean loves listening to classic rock songs so that's the music that the show has, it all just fits together perfectly.

Comment

I’m a classic rock fanatic…my parents were huge classic rock fans so I was raised on it. BTW, I think Bad Moon Rising was the perfect song for the ending of Devil’s Trap, too.

Comment

My favorite so far has been "Working Man" by Rush. I'm not sure which ep but it seemed to really (as most of the music has) fit the mood of the ep. Mainly, that is because the ep had a we're "doing the job" kinda feel to it and not the "we're on a quest" thing. "Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas definitely set the "quest" tone for it's episode. Of course, I'm a huge fan of both type of eps in this show. Come to think of it, the fact that they play Rush at all is amazing to me. The music people for this show are doing an amazing job.

Comment

Originally posted by tiger17
              My favorite so far has been "Working Man" by Rush. I'm not sure which ep but it seemed to really (as most of the music has) fit the mood of the ep.
              That was in "Phantom Traveller", and I totally agree. It was the perfect song for the scene and the episode. The thing is, I wouldn't call myself a Rush fan by any means. But I now love one of their songs because of the way it was so perfectly used in an SPN episode.

They seriously need to release a soundtrack for this show.

Comment

Originally posted by kcox6751
                Yeah!

Also in Salvation, on "The Road So Far" part, Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas was AWESOME!
                I loved that too. I taped that episode, and I watched that part 5 times in a row. I love all the music they play, but that song fit perfectly.

Comment

Afer all this many episodes and kick ass songs on the show you'd think that they'd be making the soundtrack sometime soon. I mean i can only wait to long the music is so awesome and so perfect and everyone loves it so much they should produce the soundtrack already cause you can pretty much guarantee that they'd make a killing off of it. I know as soon as it comes out I;d make sure I was first in line to get it and I'm sure that theres a lot of other people who'd do the same.

Comment

great music for a great show

Comment

I love the music on this show, I have most of them on my mp3. "Carry on my wayward son." Has to be my favourite.

Comment

There definately needs to be a soundtrack for this show. I love all the oldies. CCR and Kansas rock!

Comment

Originally posted by k18
                          some people create a mix of songs that was featured on Supernatural on iTunes. They have all the songs there. It's easy to find too.

Do you know the name of the mix? I've been downloading here and there songs that I remember... but if you could give me the name, that would so rock

Comment

Actually, all you have to do is type in "Supernatural" on iTunes and it'll pull up some fanmixes. It's what I've been doing lately.

Comment

i tried, and i can't seem to find it

Comment

I was able to find it it's an iMix. It took me forever to find it but what i did was i typed in some classic rock songs and then went to the artists page and where it says "people who bought this also bought..." thats where it is. i think i typed in like joe walsh or ac/dc and it came up on the artists page.
                                If that doesnt work just find some of the music from the same genera and look it up it might work cause it worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎