Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    I agree. We dont need hookups to get good ratings with this show. Its great all on its own. I think people enjoy the Sam/Dean relationship so much thats why. Its unnecessary for romance IMO. Indeed, when they hooked up it was like okay enough of this crap I get can on Smallville. We want to see them kick some ass, plus thats not the plot of the show. It must be required if you want to have a show on the WB

i hope any connection there is is like the connection between clark and lois on smallville when all they do is pick on each other. but i hiope they make it a little more funnier and meaner. i dont know why shows have to add so much romantic stuff when there doesnt need to be. i mean sometimes it works tho but if your just trying to do it for ratings it never works. i doubt that dean will be with that girl and if so it wont be until the end of the season and chances are if he does fall inlove with her the demon will kill her. its funny how we dont even think she will be with sam. maybe its just predictible that if anything it will be dean.

I sure hope they dont but if they do, what can ya do? Im sure the interaction between the 2 will be great anyway. Poor old Sammy..lol He gets the sweet girls I guess. I really hope they develop Sam's powers this season. I think that Dean just gets more females, thats why we think she will end up being with him

ya i think sam gets a stronger power during this season. i think he is able to feel dean in the first episode when dean is dead.

hopefully we get some good jokes out of dean towards this new girl.

Im glad we get to see his powers develop. I know the basis of the premire, just dont know the detials. Such as Sam feeling Dean. Im sure we will get pleanty of joke from Dean, afterall thats his forte.

ya the second season should be great. i just hope they keep it dark like all the episodes were in season 1. jensen does a lot better at playing dean then he did jason on smallville so next season he will probably be even better. i dont know if him on smallville was just his character or that he hasnt acted a lot. but at the end of smallville for those las6t 2 episodes he turned into a bad ass. im glad he braught that attitude to supernatural. next season he will probably be even mader cause the demon some what killed him and now he is back from the dead he will be seeking more revenge.

Episode 2.03: Bloodlust
    Airdate: Fall 2006

07/26 - The Impala returns to duty. Dean and Sam hunt with Gordan, whose dangerous motivation is ultimately darker than theirs. Feeling out of the loop, Sam seeks Ellen's counsel. Dean continues to wrestle with grief. The boys meet a pack of vampires determined to survive by leaving humans alone; the Winchesters learn evil no longer exists in black and white. After he threatens Sam, Gordan learns an unforgettable lesson from Dean. Source: SpoilerFix.com

yay the car is back.

i wonder if the vampires are those from season 1.

Yeah! the Car lives!

More vampires,im not sure abut that.

im wondering if season 2 is going to focus more on what happened at the end of season 1 and they wont be going after individual cases unless it interfers with the demon. there seems to be more of a story arc for this season. but i would be a bit disapointed if they stop fighting random creatures. of course i dont want it tturning into a FOTW type smallville thing. but it probably works better on this show then smallville.

I think they will do the demon thing, but along the way encounter the MOTW. So I think it will be the same as last year pretty much but this time they know more about the demon. It definatly works on this show..just like it did on X-Files

ya i think this show works so well with creatures because the creatures are real same on xfiles. smallville however most of them are made by kryptonite and sometimes they dont work that well.

i just hope next season they dont just revisit some old creatures. i doubt they will repeat the first season. lol. maybe they will bring in a mermaid and dean will fall in love with it. it just came to me that this show is just like that disney show so weird.

about the car i wonder if it will look the same or if they will make it look different. i hope they make it look the same. dont want them putting racing strips or a disco ball on the mirror or anything lol.

I really dont think they will use the same creatures. Only vampires I guess, but they never killed them right? So I can see them bringing those back. Other than that I can't wait to see what they come up with. The are defiantly similar to the creatures on X-Files which makes this show awesome

I hope the car will turn out the same as well and I think it will. They wouldnt dare mess the metallicar up

ya they never killed the vampires just that head guy and a couple of his thugs. the spoiler says that they want to survive by leaving humans alone so maybe it means they dont want to draw attention to themselves cause sam and dean are bad asses and will kill them. they may be the same ones or could be just a different group of them.

ya the car is like a character of its own. its been in the show more then the dad has. plus it gives some more creepyness to the show cause the car looks a bit creepy and the staticy radio makes it even more creepy when they are in a paranormal area.

07/29 - The character of Gordon Walker, seen as both ally and mentor by Dean until he shows his true colors, is possibly recurring. Source: SpoilerFix.com

another recurring character. im wondering now that they have all these recuring character if they will have to make a opening credits segment or something.

08/02 - In episode 2.03, the vampires kidnap Sam, but release him unharmed to prove their intentions. An irritated Sam won't let anyone except Dean refer to him as 'Sammy'. Dean is forced to hot-wire the Impala. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 2.04: Afterlife

08/02 - Dean and Sam assist Neil Levine, a heartbroken college kid who consoles his long-time crush after her breakup and then loses her in a car accident. Determined to have his feelings returned, Neil uses necromancy to bring her back from the dead. His efforts backfire when she returns as an angry and vengeful spirit, forcing the brothers to stop her before she kills her boyfriend and the girl he cheated on her with. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast