Supernatural Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if he dies, theres bound to be some way he comes back! How do you kill of the only characters

Just found this

“In My Time of Dying” is the title

you can read part of the script at Supernatural.tv if you are a member.

It seems that Dean is unconcious the whole episode until the end when he wakes up in the hospital. John (dad) and Sam are alive as well
    JANITOR
    It’s very unseemly. Making deals with devils. (then) How do I know this isn’t another trick?

JOHN
    This is no trick. I’ll give you the Colt and the bullet. But you gotta help Dean. You gotta bring him back.

JANITOR
    Why, John. You’re a sentimentalist. If your boys knew how much Daddy loved them.

JOHN
    This is a good trade. You care a lot more about that gun than Dean."

Maybe John trades his life for Deans?
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 06-30-2006, 01:14 PM.

Comment

i read the script of that umm at the end the girl ghost dean talks to lets him live. i just skimmed over alot of stuff cause most was x'ed out so i didnt read stright thru. dean talks about how is brother needs him and he cant let him alone or he will die or something and the lady tells dean that if he dies he dies and there is no stoping it or something like that and she explains how dean is dead.

there was one line in it i found funny that dean says. he says something like nah i rather not take my 12 virgins. im not really into prude chicks. lol

Comment

2.01: In my time of dying

the season premiere sounds pretty good i got this from spoilerfix.com

Episode 2.01: In My Time of Dying
        Airdate: Fall 2006

07/04 - Tessa is a reaper trying to convince Dean to move on (die). To save Dean's life, John is forced to make a chilling agreement with the fire demon. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
        07/01 - A shaken John vows to help his oldest son at any cost. While Sam frets at his comatose brother's bedside, Dean's consciousness wanders the hospital with Tessa, a woman apparently in the same situation. But her frustration grows as he shakes off her subtle manipulations. Sam and John reach a truce, but the father knows more about his son's mysterious abilities than he lets on. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Comment

Sounds interesting, I can't wait to see it.

Comment

07/04 - Tessa is a reaper trying to convince Dean to move on (die). To save Dean's life, John is forced to make a chilling agreement with the fire demon. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
            07/01 - A shaken John vows to help his oldest son at any cost. While Sam frets at his comatose brother's bedside, Dean's consciousness wanders the hospital with Tessa, a woman apparently in the same situation. But her frustration grows as he shakes off her subtle manipulations. Sam and John reach a truce, but the father knows more about his son's mysterious abilities than he lets on. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 2.02: Everybody Loves a Clown

07/08 - Dean and Sam meet Ellen, a tough roadhouse bar owner who shares a cryptic history with John. Ellen's daugher, Alex, is a fellow hunter who resents the boys. Both characters are possibly recurring this season. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Comment

2.02 - Everybody Loves A Clown

Dean and Sam meet Ellen, a tough roadhouse bar owner who shares a cryptic history with John. Ellen's daugher, Alex, is a fellow hunter who resents the boys. Alex is in her 20s and Ellen is in her mid-30s to early 40s. Both characters are possibly recurring this season.

Comment

this is a spoiler. i already put in the spoiler section. unless ur just getting an early start on the episode threads then you are way to early seeing how the episode hasnt been filmed yet.

Comment

Spoiler, speculation, or totally made up. I don't care. I'm just glad my favorite show has a season 2.

Comment

sounds great

Comment

Mod Note - Please keep all spoilers and speculation to this thread. New episode threads may only be created on the day the episode airs.

Comment

NEW Stuff

07/13 - "John will definitely have survived the car crash, he's alive and well, and he'll soon have a face-to-face confrontation with the demon," [reveals series creator Eric Kripke.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

07/14 - Miles, a frequent assistant of Ellen and Alex, becomes a new ally for the Winchesters. Among his many talents is his technological genius and the ability to look into the future. Probably recurring. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/13 - Ellen is shocked to hear John's whereabouts. Alex struggles to control her jealousy and resentment when the boys take over her first solo hunt, eventually establishing a gentle rivalry. Dean's adversity to "chick-flick moments" leads to a harsh lecture for Sam. Source: SpoilerFix.com
                        07/13 - "We will introduce a new set of 'hunters' this season — a mom and her daughter, who will be about the same age as the Winchester boys," [reveals series creator Eric Kripke.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
                        Last edited by superhippie2000; 07-14-2006, 02:46 PM.

Comment

ohh I look forward to see the other hunters.

Comment

it seems alex is a bad ass just like dean so we may get some funny scenes between them.

Comment

I just dont feel like having them fall for each other. God help us, keep the romance out of one WB show!

Comment

ya romantic stuff gets annoying. i hate it when they just try to hook people up for ratings. obviously it doesnt work on smallville so supernatural probably wouldnt work either. when dean and the black girl did it it didnt seem like it belonged in the episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎