Supernatural Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is one more episode comming up for episode 20 of this season the other upcomming episodes r listed above in my previous post.

Dead Man's Blood:
    Sam and Dean face off against vampires.

here is the vampire episode some of you people have mentioned wanting to see in my other thread about creatures you wanted to see come in the show.

Comment

COOL! I love vampire episodes (in any show). Can't wait to see that episode. Any idea when it will air?

Comment

I was wondering when it will air too...but it sounds pretty cool.

Comment

shadow airs february 28th. then i assume there will be a long break like there is for smallville. all shows tend to start up agian withen a week or so as other shows. so im guessing the last run of supernatural will air between march 21st and the first tuesday in april. so im guessing the vampire episode will air the end of april.

Comment

Lokking forward to it!

Comment

Looking forward to the new episode on Tuesday. I can't wait!

Here is a promotional poster for it.

Comment

I can't wait either. Sound like some of the Meg story comes together, along with more about their father. Definitely stuff I've been waiting for!

And the poster is cool, but the text is annoyingly hard to read. I had to lighten to see it says "one hell of a time for a family reunion."

Comment

here is the WB description for Shadow

Shadow
                  When the brothers pursue Meg (Nicki Aycox), a woman responsible for a mysterious murder, she unleashes shadow spirits on them and sets a trap for their father.

Comment

Supernatural spoilers just got added to Spoilerfix.com! Here's their description of the next episode:

03/01 - Episode 1.17 - Hell House: Sam and Dean pose as reporters. A group of teenagers explore a local haunted house, where supposedly a single father hung his six daughters during the Depression. But when the leader exposes their terrible find as an intended hoax, the brothers wonder how a prank story became truth. A website lures thrillseekers to the house. The brothers try to use it to spread misinformation and ultimately pull pranks of their own.

Comment

episode 21 is

Salvation: John and the boys set up a trap to capture Meg.

seems like this may be the season finale and will be continued so we might not find out what happens till season 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      here are the others comming up incase you dont feel like looking thru the other posts to find this info.

episode 17
                      Hell House:
                      Sam and Dean investigate the case of a maniacal ghost inhabiting a long abandoned Texas farmhouse known as "Hell House".

episode 18
                      Something Wicked:
                      Sam and Dean battle a Shtriga, a creature who sucks the life out of children.

episode 19
                      Dead Man's Blood
                      Sam and Dean face off against vampires.

episode 20
                      Provenance:
                      A dangerous spirit bound to a painting brings misfortune to anyone who buys it.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-03-2006, 07:12 PM.

Comment

All I can say is hell yeah! I have been wanting a vampire episode to be done really bad on Supernatural, because I have a feeling they would try to put as realistic a spin on it as possible. It will be interesting to see what myths they stick to about the vampires with sunlight, holy water, etc.. I really hope they get the effects right, because some vampire effects come off looking terrible.

Comment

Episode 1.18 - Something Wicked:

Summoned by their father to face something he once failed to kill, Sam wonders how their father could ever leave a job unfinished while Dean evades his questions. Dean tries to help a fellow big brother by killing their little brothers' attacker. Flashbacks show Dean was a soldier to John's orders even as a child. He envied Sam's naïve innocence, which led him to cause one of his father's rare mistakes.

Comment

episode 22 title: Devil's Trap

no description yet.
                            UPDATE:
                            The boys visit a friend of their father's to get information about demonic possessions and ways to trap a demon. Turns out Meg is not what she appears.

but i guess its part 2 of this episode
                            Salvation: John and the boys set up a trap to capture Meg.

guess we find out what the trap is in this one.

================================================

Episode 1.19 - Provenance:
                            Sam and Dean look into a painting they believe is haunted and find an unlikely villain. Sam goes on a date but warns the woman away from him, saying anyone near him gets hurt. She's unfazed. Dean plays skeptiscm at first, but watches with approval when they reunite.
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-15-2006, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by k18
                              Supernatural spoilers just got added to Spoilerfix.com! Here's their description of the next episode:
                              There is supposed to be 22 episodes in this season so I don't think that Salvation is the season finale...that is just what I heard.

Comment

Episode 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: Vampires murder an associate of John Winchester and keep the gun he was carrying. The only weapon which can kill the ceiling demon; he trades a sickly vampire to get it back. Arrows soaked in dead blood or bullets from that gun will kill vampires. Dean refuses an order from John in front of a stunned Sam. John reluctantly agrees to collaborate with his sons. They save his life, and he eventually saves theirs in return. The brothers watch John preparing to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎