Supernatural Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It turns out that the big secret behind Meg in "Devil's Trap" turns out to be that she is actually a normal girl possessed by a demon. The boys may have to figure out how to save her without killing her. Also, it's probable that their dad dies in the same episode.

Comment

Salvation
      Meg and John cross paths. When she demands the Colt (from the previous episode), the senior Winchester demonstrates where his sons' skills came from; new cohort Tom shoots Meg with no results, and both react to holy water. A staticky car radio is an eery flashback. Dean's protectiveness over Sam may cost the boys their father.

Comment

The scene where Tom shoots Meg is funny.

Can't wait to see that episode!

Comment

here are descriptions for the next 4 episodes. figured i would put them in one thing so you dont have to look all over cause they are all spread out above.

Episode 1.18 - Something Wicked:
          Summoned by their father to face something he once failed to kill, Sam wonders how their father could ever leave a job unfinished while Dean evades his questions. Dean tries to help a fellow big brother by killing their little brothers' attacker. Flashbacks show Dean was a soldier to John's orders even as a child. He envied Sam's naïve innocence, which led him to cause one of his father's rare mistakes. Sam and Dean battle a Shtriga, a creature who sucks the life out of children.

Episode 1.19 - Provenance:
          Sam and Dean look into a painting they believe is haunted and find an unlikely villain. Sam goes on a date but warns the woman away from him, saying anyone near him gets hurt. She's unfazed. Dean plays skeptiscm at first, but watches with approval when they reunite.

Episode 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: Vampires murder an associate of John Winchester and keep the gun he was carrying. The only weapon which can kill the ceiling demon; he trades a sickly vampire to get it back. Arrows soaked in dead blood or bullets from that gun will kill vampires. Dean refuses an order from John in front of a stunned Sam. John reluctantly agrees to collaborate with his sons. They save his life, and he eventually saves theirs in return. The brothers watch John preparing to leave.

Episode 1.21 - Salvation
          Meg and John cross paths. When she demands the Colt (from the previous episode), the senior Winchester demonstrates where his sons' skills came from; new cohort Tom shoots Meg with no results, and both react to holy water. A staticky car radio is an eery flashback. Dean's protectiveness over Sam may cost the boys their father.

Episode 1.22 - Devil's Trap:
          The boys visit a friend of their father's to get information about demonic possessions and ways to trap a demon. Turns out Meg is not what she appears.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-01-2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

No, the friend of their father's is Bobby. He gives them some holy water and some whiskey, and tells them that demonic possessions have been increasing over the last year, as if something big was happening. He has a grimoire called the Key of Solomon which holds information on how to trap demons in circles. They capture Meg, who tells them that their dad is dead, and Dean punches her. Bobby pulls him and Sam to the side and tells them that Meg is an actual girl within that body, but possessed, and that they should be careful with her.

Comment

where did u get hat information from just wondering. i was just guessing his name was tom from the previous episode.

Comment

I'm thinking the demon they're all after - the one that killed Mary and Jess - will survive the end of this season and probly for about as long as the series continues.

I just have a hard time believing the show/overall plot could work without that driving force there for the brothers to continue the hunt(s) and killing bad supernatural stuff/saving innocent lives. Same goes for their father, should he survive.

(I'm hoping they don't kill John off, but its a very strong possibility that we'll see the last of him - besides in rememberance & dream sequences by Sam and Dean - when Devil's Trap is over.)

Comment

SEASON FINALE IMAGES

Comment

Interesting.

John is in all 4 images, which automatically makes one think he will survive the finale, but then again, could be a huge "gotchya!!!" by TPTB too.

Weird that Sam is aiming the Colt at his dad in the 2nd pic. (Maybe the demon somehow gets inside Sam - or Sam has to shoot his dad to kill the demon, that's now inside John??)

Comment

ya i was wondering that too. unless thats part of the trap i dont know. maybe the demon is using sams abilities cause maybe the demon has strong telekanetic powers then sam and is forcing him to do it.

Comment

seems like good ole dad aint going to die.

05/26 - Jared Padelecki told me on the CW carpet, "I know they want [Jeffrey Dean Morgan] full time on our show." Source: Kristin on E!Online

Comment

Anyone hearing anything? I heard Pops might not return?

"From redd122: Will we see Papa Winchester on Supernatural this fall?
                          Supernatural definitely does want Jeffrey Dean Morgan back. Only problem? He's starring in that new Shonda Rhimes show (I'm not one to brag, but that's a little scoop you heard here first from the wonderful, fabulous, unbeatable me!) about female journlists (hmmm, what female journalist could they get on that show as his love interest?). So, I guess he'll be on Super but not all as often as they'd like, since they shoot in Vancouver."

Get the latest news on celebrity scandals, engagements, and divorces! Check out our breaking stories on Hollywood's hottest stars!

Comment

there are a bunch of different things being said. they want him back he wants to come back he cant come back cause of other shows. right now its up in the air.

i read somewhere cant remember where but someone said that they all live but dean will be in a coma

Comment

OMG!!! That's horrible! I'm probably gonna try to start finding out some info about the new season myself. I'm pretty sure that this season will be as great as the first!

Comment

i found this script online not sure if its real or not and there was alot of stuff x'ed out but what i got out of it is that dean dies and meets a ghosts and wants to live and go back and sam and john are there and sam is having visions about dean.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎