Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Originally posted by Spirit Detective
    Check the "Director's Cut: Supernatural" clip for "In My Time of Dying at: http://cwtv.com/video.

WARNING: VERY SPOILERY
    I got to watch that today and it is SO COOL!. Seriously, unless you totally hate spoilers (and if you do, whattya doin' here?!), you HAVE to check that out.
    I squeed so hard I almost broke something when I saw it (ok, non-vocally because I was at the library and I'm always very good at the library!).

*sighs* if only my connection wasn't crappy right now.

TONIGHT!!!!

Thanx

[Speculation on why the demon is so hot after Sam and the other "children like him"];

When a demon possesses a normal person, that person then becomes basically immortal. They're as strong as Clark Kent with a suntan, can't kill it (without the Colt), can't hurt it (permanently), it can throw people around without touching them - it basically can do whatever it pleases.

Now imagine what it could do with a person's "meat suit" when that person has special powers/abilities themself?

My spec is that the demon thinks that if he could possess Sam or kids like him, there'd be pretty much absolutely no stopping them in that form.

Just my early thoughts on that.
    Last edited by SVfan26; 09-29-2006 at 12:51 AM.

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    Mod Note - I'm closing down this general thread so that spoilers and speculations don't get mixed up together. Also, this way you can start new threads for each episode and/or for each theory.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789