Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Board Master

Supernatural Spoilers and Speculation

Post all the spoilers and spoiler-based speculation about the series here! Please see Kryptonsite's other spoiler forums for what is and is not considered a spoiler.

Has anyone seen the commercials for tonight's Supernatural? It looks really good. It kind of reminds me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre with the entire family demented (I'm not sure if they're deformed but from the commercials, it looks like it). I found this Tv guide preview:

http://www.tvguide.com/TV/HotList/

Just scroll down to Supernatural and click on Watch Video.

ya i thought the same thing. my television description says something like dean and sam investigate mysterious kidnappings only to find out the one responisble is not supernatural but is actually using people for a deranged hunting expedition. not word for word but it was something like that.

if anyone is intrested in upcoming episodes here is a list of episodes that will be comming up:

Shadow:
    Sam has a reunion with the girl of his dreams, Meg, but it turns out that she is in the grip of dark forces and is being used to lure John to his doom.

Hell House:
    Sam and Dean investigate the case of a maniacal ghost inhabiting a long abandoned Texas farmhouse known as "Hell House".

Something Wicked:
    Sam and Dean battle a Shtriga, a creature who sucks the life out of children.

Provenance:
    A dangerous spirit bound to a painting brings misfortune to anyone who buys it.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-14-2006 at 02:24 PM.

Something Wicked sounds cool. Are these episodes going to relate to their father's disappearance and that spirit who killed their mom and Sam's girlfriend? I'd like to see them wrap some storylines before the end of the season.

well shadow is i think about that girl who sam meet while hitchhiking and she kills people and talks to demon blood so thats probably a continuation type thing. i think there may be a couple more episodes left that arnt mentioned cause those only go up till 19 and the season will probably be 21 or 22. its probably like the first season of smallville where they didnt really have a full length plotline only a small one about clark figuring out he is an alein but not other continuality. they probably do that cause they dont know if its worth it if they will get cancled next season or something.

Oh, so her name was Meg? I guess I forgot. Is she really the girl of Sam's dreams though? I hope it is about her because I'd like to see a continuation of that storyline. It was really interesting. And who is John? Is he someone I forgot? I don't recall a John in the show, so he must be introduced in that same episode, I guess.

John is sam and deans father. im pretty sure thats his name. they always call him dad so its hard to remeber for me atleast names if they aint said all the time.

when it said sams dream girl im pretty sure its just on of those things they describe the show as even tho if it was never mentioned.

Yeah, that could be. So then I guess Meg is the daughter of the spirit that killed Dean and Sam's mother and Sam's girlfriend? I would love to see a final battle between John, Dean, and Sam vs. the spirit and that Meg chick. That could be a good season finale (if they don't stretch the storyline to next season).

this part

but it turns out that she is in the grip of dark forces and is being used to lure John to his doom.

seems like she doesnt have a choice and may be possesed by this evil demon thing i dont know. it seem weird that they would catch the so called demon by the end of this season since the series is based by it. they may help that meg girl or something and she will wind up joining them next season as a regular. unless there is more to the demon then we think that it will take a while. maybe a magical stone type thing like smallville where dean and sam find out there are certian things around the world they need to find that this thing is controling and they need to destroy them or something in order to make the demon weak and for them to get face to face contact with it.

I always thought this demon could be the "big bad" for this season. If you watch Charmed, they always have a season long enemy called the "big bad" and defeat it by season's end. Then there is another enemy next season. If Supernatural goes this route, they could go on for a long time and the demon won't get stale. I'd rather see new enemies every season rather than one demon they fight the entire series.

true but the show is kind of based on the demon and the mothers death unless they figure out some way of making them continue fighting these things even after their main mission is over.

I just don't want it to get stale. I mean, we all like the premise now but after a season or two, the show will become repetitive (it kind of is already). As long as they come up with fresh ideas for the episodes, I'm fine. However, I would prefer if they wrap this storyline by the end of the season and come up with a new one for next season.

ya i get you kind of like in smallville how the first 2 seasons were all freak of the weeks and after a while they kind of went down hill in story lines and needed some other ones.

Exactly

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast