Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquaman Spoilers and Speculation

Post all the spoilers and spoiler-based speculation about the upcoming CW series here! Please see Kryptonsite's other spoiler forums for what is and is not considered a spoiler.

will you make a upcoming spoilers section and a theories and specualation section after the show begins?

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion
      will you make a upcoming spoilers section and a theories and specualation section after the show begins?

Ya i was wondering that too

Comment

I think Atlantis will probably play the same role in this series as Krypton did on Smallville, often mentioned but never seen. We probably will never actually see Atlantis in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by UpandAtom
          I think Atlantis will probably play the same role in this series as Krypton did on Smallville, often mentioned but never seen. We probably will never actually see Atlantis in the series.

sighhhhhhhhhhh*** dam nthem SV simularities.. i wish this show was more on a AC who knows what he wants to do and stuff... i would love to see Atlantis, but oh well

well if its jsut like smallville is the bermuda i will be pissed, i want thsi show ro be good but another SV i dont want. and i hate the fact that this guy will paly like what a 18-20yr old? comon how belivabal is that hes like what 30 in RL?
          like TW in S1
          that was complete crap.... oh well i still got hopes

Comment

I think A.C. will be like 23-24 years old in the show. It's different in that it takes place later in life rather than Smallville which started Clark as a freshman in high school. In Mercy Reef, A.C. will be an adult and will know he is the exiled prince of Atlantis in the pilot. Justin Hartley (the actor playing A.C.) said this in an article (I think Wizard magazine).

Comment

Re: Aquaman Spoilers and Speculation

Originally posted by ProudPenny
              Post all the spoilers and spoiler-based speculation about the upcoming CW series here! Please see Kryptonsite's other spoiler forums for what is and is not considered a spoiler.
              this thread was edited after the first speculation thread was made because this thread wasnt like tempus' at first
              this thread was edited after tempus made his thread
              hmmm
              Last edited by WhiteBoy20; 05-05-2006, 07:41 PM.

Comment

aaaa

Comment

Are we aloud to speculate more about the pilot in here?

Comment

Yes

Comment

I think those bright lights that pop out of the ocean could be a way of getting into Atlantis.

Comment

Comment

if you want help the show reach the airwaves here you go:

Comment

I never new ther was a aquaman show

Comment

and the thread died with that comment. i give up. im writing an Aquaman Episode 1.02 fan fic and posting somewhere on the fourms

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎