No announcement yet.

I'm allergic....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm allergic....

Like clockwork, everytime Clark says "I'm allergic to the meteor rock" you know that person he is telling is going to use it against him later. That point is so predictable, it just ticks me off! Can I be the only one who sees that coming everytime?

I mean, why tell someone your weakness? Just let them think you are invincible.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious, but perhaps needed for the plot?

Comment

Oh i totally agree.. when i heard them say that.. i was thinking yup. you are going to getting a Kryptonite reaction tonight..

Comment

Eh, she would have figured it out anyway. Like Lex in "Onyx".

Comment

anyone else find it funny that Clark turns into an infant whenever a rock is touching him.

I realize it probably sucks and it hurts, but damn,... can't you shake it off or something or roll off it.

I mean, I have a new baby boy (december 29 is when he was born) and if he rolls on his side, that is an accomplishment. Clark can't even do that if a rock is on him hahaha.

Yes in other scenes, he can grab the rock and try and throw a football to "make himself more human".

Continuity with meteor rocks and CK are a problem in this show.

Comment

Well, Andrea did show him the rock and he had an adverse reaction which she noticed. I'm not sure what he could say to shrug off his keeling over.

But once he officially dons the cape, everybody already knows it's Clark, and the list of the Kryptonite educated grows each day....

Comment

Originally posted by jag5311
              anyone else find it funny that Clark turns into an infant whenever a rock is touching him.

I realize it probably sucks and it hurts, but damn,... can't you shake it off or something or roll off it.

I mean, I have a new baby boy (december 29 is when he was born) and if he rolls on his side, that is an accomplishment. Clark can't even do that if a rock is on him hahaha.

Yes in other scenes, he can grab the rock and try and throw a football to "make himself more human".

I don't think Clark's a baby. I've seen grown men with kidney stones scream and whine a lot worse.

I will admit, however, that her little necklace should not have affected him AS MUCH. It wasn't any bigger than Lana's, and Clark's handled that amount plenty of times. It shouldn't have paralyzed him.

Comment

Maybe the effects of Kryptonite become more potent on him the older, and more powerful he becomes? Just a thought.

Comment

I meant baby as in he is like a newborn and can't move 1inch left or right.

Our newborn baby just lays in the same spot, yet kicks and punches the air...but he doesn't move.

Clark is the same way.

I am not referring to him as a baby that cries like one. No. Just his movements.

Comment

Concentrated k-rock affects him more than just a normal meteor rock. That's why he could never get close to Lana's necklace and had a hard time holding Lionel's kryptonite key he put in his ship.

Comment

Originally posted by mosespeach
                      Maybe the effects of Kryptonite become more potent on him the older, and more powerful he becomes? Just a thought.
                      It actually supposed to get less potent the older and more powerful he becomes. Throughout the show they have always changed the way kryptonite affects him for some reason. Like for instance in the first episode if clark didn't see the kryptonite it didn't hurt him.(When whitney grabbed him)

Comment

Originally posted by jag5311

congrats on the new arrival.

problems with the SV writers???? who would ever think of such a thing????

Comment

Since when has Clark ever been so bright.. I wanted to slap him when he told Maya he was allergic to the meteor rock.

Comment

Didnt he just tell her he was allergic because she would wonder why he reacted so badly when the kryptonite was in view?

What else could he have said? "I hate the colour green?"

Comment

I think that kryptonite would affect him more as he got more powerful because he has more to lose. I dunno but if you remmeber in season 3 episode 2 phoenix, when Jonathan brought the piece of green K next to Clark's blood it began to boil, I'm sure that if it was my blood boiling under my skin id be keeled over paralyzed and wanting to let it end

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎