No announcement yet.

I'm allergic....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalel33076
    I think that kryptonite would affect him more as he got more powerful because he has more to lose. I dunno but if you remmeber in season 3 episode 2 phoenix, when Jonathan brought the piece of green K next to Clark's blood it began to boil, I'm sure that if it was my blood boiling under my skin id be keeled over paralyzed and wanting to let it end
    In the comics and all that it actually affects him less, in smallville the affectiviness increases and decreases for some unknown reason.

Comment

But Andrea saw how it affected him anyway. I don't think that Clark's line would have changed anything. If Clark dididn't say anything, Andrea probably would have just kept it out longer.

Comment

its stupid clark has bad trust issues but then he says things like that wen u hardly no the person.

Comment

But once someone knows about him, he has trust issues in the opposite direction and trusts too much. It's like he's got all this stuff bottled up, and when there's a new person who finds out his secret, he lets all the walls down. He did something similar in Run, although in Obsession, I think JK spilled the beans while Alicia was eavesdropping.

Comment

I'm surprised he hasn't slipped anything to Lex though. At least in Onyx he blamed the apple, which was the best lie I've seen Clark tell, I was impressed.

Comment

I keep to the Idea Green-K He goes weak no matter how many ammout and how refined it

is and you can enjoy SV.
              Clark deals with his loss and meets a masked vigilante in "Vengeance!"
              Original airdate: February 2, 2006

Comment

Considering the massive variations Kryptonite can go through - (green, white, red, etc) I don't think that having some rocks effect him differently is necessarily "a continuity hole" .. composition, the temperature it was heated to when entering the atmosphere - the kind of refinement it went through...

Furthermore Kryptonian crystals are known to have "psycho reactive" properties. Maybe the key difference is Clark's emotional state at the time - the more excited he is - the more powerful the effect?

Comment

Personally, I'd love to have some future super hero show up in Smallville and notices that Clark is vulnerable to the meteor rocks, which Clark then also points out, which is fallowed by the other future super hero pointing out that he/she also has one weakness, but isn't stupid enough to point it out to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎