No announcement yet.

Lionel=Clark's New Father Figure

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel=Clark's New Father Figure

A terrible thing to consider, but there are a lot of signs pointing to it.

1. The "thank you son" line combined with the shot of the two of them standing together.

2. The fact that Lionel also was inhabited by Jor-El and maybe again in the future.

3. Lionel getting cosy with Martha... Possible step-father.

Lex and Clark might end up being brothers after all!

I noticed the 'son' comment too. It was a perfect time for Lionel to throw that out there. I was expecting Clark to say something about JK.

Comment

Clark - "You KILLED my father!!!!"

Lion-El - "Clark -- I AM your father!" *deep labored breathing*

Comment

^

Clark: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Comment

Very noticeable when Lionel referred to Clark as son, but I think we all know that this is part of the ploy to gain Clark's respect at a vulnerable time. Take care.

Peace To All.

Comment

Re: Lionel=Clark's New Father Figure

Originally posted by Black_Kryptonite
            A terrible thing to consider, but there are a lot of signs pointing to it.

1. The "thank you son" line combined with the shot of the two of them standing together.

2. The fact that Lionel also was inhabited by Jor-El and maybe again in the future.

3. Lionel getting cosy with Martha... Possible step-father.

Lex and Clark might end up being brothers after all!
            Wash your mouth out with soap for suggesting this lol

Comment

Poor JK! I bet he rolled over in his grave when Lionel refered to Clark as "son"!!

Comment

I despise even the idea of Lionel moving in on Martha. Even the small hint of it from Lex in the office was awful. After so long of seeing the Kent family I can't imagine they would go there....

Comment

That would be such a slap in the face to JK his wife for over 20 yr starts to date his arch-enemy. Talk about being disrespected after you die. Jk hated Lionel, Lionel was a big part in JK having a heart attack and now Lionel is gonna date his widow. SV is starting to look like an episode of Jerry Springer.

Comment

Who's your daddy, Clark?

Comment

The son part, too bad Jor-El is gone from Lional, for good almost, or so it's safe to say. I thought it was just more foreshadowing and Lional's game in being a part of Clark's life, as in, getting with Martha. Who we know, won't happen because she knows how much her husband hates Lional.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon_7
                        I despise even the idea of Lionel moving in on Martha. Even the small hint of it from Lex in the office was awful. After so long of seeing the Kent family I can't imagine they would go there....
                        It would be the greatest blasphemy to ever air.

Comment

CRACK KILLS, PLEASE GET OFF THE PIPE!

He's called Clark son before, no biggie. I do think he's trying to gain Clark's trust so he can get to Martha, but it's not going to happen.

Comment

I do think that Lionel might want to be Clark's new father. I remember many times when Lionel talked about Jonathan's "poor parenting skills." Hey maybe Lionel wants to get with Martha and then get a new powerful son that he can mold. While that maybe his plan, I don't think he will succeed and any influence he tries to push on Clark will eventually backfire and push Clark more toward becoming superman.

Comment

Originally posted by smallville_fetish
                              The son part, too bad Jor-El is gone from Lional, for good almost, or so it's safe to say.
                              im not sure if anyone else noticed this or has brought this up but Jor-El is definitely NOT gone from Lionel. yeah i know the "thank you son" line from lionel seemed like him being a father figure, but it was actually Jor-El talking too. If you can go back and watch that scene again you will notice the line before the "thank you son" line.......

"... whatever the reason..." line is definitely Jor-El's (Terrence Stamp's) voice.

I went back and double-checked and its definitely Jor-El speaking too so he is definitely still somewhere inside Lionel.....
                              Last edited by SS420; 02-03-2006, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎