Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe-licious!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe def looked hot yesterday! They really need her to get a bf or someone. Hate to see beauty like that go to waste!

Comment

She has nice 'planets' there.

Comment

Yes, the Chloevage was simply AMazing yesterday. I'm surprised Clark hasn't noticed.

But to quote Chloe, "I guess some people are immune to certian members of the opposite sex" (from that episode where he got his heat vision). LOL

Comment

Chloe and Clark were great in their interaction last night; the scene where they're out trying to attract attention and Clark is pretending to be mugging her was just hilarious especially when Chloe was wearing out and being wodden in her, "Ehlp, help, don't take it, please."

I am, however tiring of the constant attention to her physical being instead of the kudos she should begetting for her great acting skills and her super chemistry with Tom Welling. Yes, she's beautiful and guys, especially Clark, are insane for not acting on it. Anyone who thinks she isn't attractive is obviously blind. But must we dwell on this repeatedly?

Comment

Mod Note: Keep things clean
            Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 02-03-2006, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by margroks
              Chloe and Clark were great in their interaction last night; the scene where they're out trying to attract attention and Clark is pretending to be mugging her was just hilarious especially when Chloe was wearing out and being wodden in her, "Ehlp, help, don't take it, please."

I am, however tiring of the constant attention to her physical being instead of the kudos she should begetting for her great acting skills and her super chemistry with Tom Welling. Yes, she's beautiful and guys, especially Clark, are insane for not acting on it. Anyone who thinks she isn't attractive is obviously blind. But must we dwell on this repeatedly?
              Couldn´t have said it better myself! Although Allison Mack is a great looking girl and that should be complimented on, all these remarks about her ´front side´are slowly becoming somewhat demeaning to the actress, so enough is enough! I mean, she isn´t just beautiful on the outside, but probably on the inside too, so how about you guys start commenting on that aspect of Allison Mack for a change!
              Last edited by umm; 02-03-2006, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by umm
                Couldn´t have said it better myself! Although Allison Mack is a great looking girl and that should be complimented on, all these remarks about her ´front side´are slowly becoming somewhat demeaning to the actress so enough is enough! I mean, she isn´t just beautiful on the out side, but probably on the inside too, so how about you guys start commenting on that aspect of Allison Mack for a change!
                Mod Note: Please read the rules, and try to keep your posts clean.
                Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 02-03-2006, 08:57 AM.

Comment

artax, erica does have a near perfect body (depending on what your idea of perfect is) but her boobs are pure saline my man. allison's are all mack.

holla back

Comment

I have no words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 02-03-2006, 08:56 AM.

Comment

I was juss playin.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanZo
                        I was juss playin.
                        Well your little game got you a mod note!

Comment

Yes even in her earlier episodes Allison's Chloe had IT!

She's BLESSED!!

The "Rack of the Mack"!!

Comment

Great pic!

Comment

Originally posted by k18
                              Great pic!

Thanks but I wish I had photographed Chloe like this!!

Delicious!

Comment

Come on people! This is pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍