No announcement yet.

Chloe-licious!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe-licious!!!!

The Chloevage was out in full force tonight!! Wow, I don't know how any DP guys can get any work done when Chloe shows up to work like that. Rediculous, I say!!

definitely saw them busting a move. lemme get into that Daily Planet!

Comment

All I can say is OUCH as always!

Comment

I more than noticed it (hmmmm, thank the good VCR Gods for the pause mode ) but I felt a little guilty what with the tone of the episode. Oh well.....

Comment

I'm gonna sound like a teenybopper here (and I'm FAR from it)... But CHLOE ROX!!!

Comment

That Rack Is All Mack!!!

Chloe made it even worse by unbuttoning her suit jacket in the second half of the episode!!!

I always wonder how Clark can resist her!!

Comment

Clark isnt human

Ok sorry

and sstray73 your avatar will give me nightmares *shivers*

Comment

ewww

Comment

Yes, Chloe was smuggling midgets under her top......

Comment

What I thought was sexy as hell was when Chloe came up with the AOV nickname. Whew...

I also thought Chloe was hot as hell when she was playing the mugging victim.

Plus, Chloe had "them" working in this episode too. Damn.

Comment

yeah, she is one sexy woman! Dang!! and hubba hubba and goodie gum-drops

Comment

man she either got a great new bra or some work what do ya'll think...this is great i thought she was hot back in the day now shw is the hottest of the show.....boobs and all i love Chloe

Comment

My favorite scene was definitely Chloe giving Clark a hard time about the robbery act. Those two are pure comic relief. They have that down the 'Woodward and Bernstein' thing she's always talking about. You can imagine too that TW gets that way when he is rehearsing something with somebody which made me crack up.

Here's a blurp on their W and B's personalities:

Last edited by Lobby4Chloe; 02-03-2006, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Let me tell you something Allison has a great sex appeal only toped by the near perfect body that Ericas, has BUT if I were to choose, Allison would be my first choice, and yeah her boobs are great too, just check the picture on the cast page of this site and you'll know hwat I am talking a bout hahahaha. Kristin is hot too but I don't know nobody has such a great smile like Allison, which is very important cause when she plays Chloe when she smiles she projects that she IS a great person.

Comment

I hope CK telescopic vision develops while staring at the Chloevage.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎