No announcement yet.

OK, admit it, WHO cried at the end???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got misty when JK said 'good bye'

i think that got me more than clark's crying, i think tom is getting very good at acting but i don't think drama is his forte...i'm sorry but i wasn't very convinced with his sorrow right there...

*ducks from flying shoes*

Comment

I thought it was very touching how they ended this episode. The whole Martha/Clark story was just perfect. I personally wish they would've just skipped the whole FOTW theme and moved the healing part of the story along, but I guess it tied in. Didn't cry tho...felt very warm.

Comment

*raises hand*

Comment

Once again, not a single tear.

The emotional continuity is coming back, but it's still a hard sell.

Comment

Now I feel bad becaues I didnt cry. my heart broke for Clark and Martha but i didnt break down. I cried like a baby last week for a good 45 minutes so maybe I just got all of my emotion out there. Tom's acting was amazing.

I didnt even notice the last word Jonathan said was 'bye' I remember him saying that i just didnt really think about it.

Bye-gollie I am gonna miss Jonathan

Comment

When JK said good bye I got all choked up. And the way Clark was crying was heart breaking.

Comment

*raises hand* I cried. That was beautiful. TW was brilliant in this ep.

Comment

OK. Still feeling teary eyed, two hours later. Damn DVR

Comment

I did NOT see that coming... I had tears in my eyes...

Comment

This episode was a winner! I was teary eyed through most except of course when "Batwoman" almost threw Lionel out the window. I could not believe clarke saved him. I couldn't believe it when he said "My Son"??? What was that? Ick! The last part when they showed Jk saying Goodbye? Oh boy!, I broke! I just sobbed and sobbed more as I watched momma kent and son hugging and crying. I miss Jonathan!!

Comment

i cant believe it, Im a grown man and it made me cry too, and I never cry, dam ending snuck me. Props to the producers

Comment

I lost my parents 11 and 12 years ago, within 11 months of each other. I still miss them and it doesn't take much to make me cry. Just looking at the barn knowing Jonathan wasn't there made me want to hug Martha - she looks so lonely.

Got to say I know how that feels! I lost my dad 10 years ago. I also felt sad when martha took Jk's jacket and held it, my heart started to sink. I cried because it reminded me of my dad. Everytime I saw a scene about Jonathan that was heart wrenching, it reminded me of my dad and I cried & I miss him.

Comment

i shed a tear or two last week when clark was talking to his mom before the funeral.. but this one really got the floodgates open

Comment

Originally posted by cloey
                              I lost my parents 11 and 12 years ago, within 11 months of each other. I still miss them and it doesn't take much to make me cry. Just looking at the barn knowing Jonathan wasn't there made me want to hug Martha - she looks so lonely.

Got to say I know how that feels! I lost my dad 10 years ago. I also felt sad when martha took Jk's jacket and held it, my heart started to sink. I cried because it reminded me of my dad. Everytime I saw a scene about Jonathan that was heart wrenching, it reminded me of my dad and I cried & I miss him.
                              I lost my parents many, many years ago and I kept my dads' pillow until it fell apart, long after I was married, because it smelled like him. I really felt for Martha in that scene. (Great sell AOT!) I cried at the end because it was so sad. I wish I had movies of my parents, if only to hear their voices again.

Comment

That home video..was soooo sad...I was so depressed. That aprt with him saying goodbye...*sobs* One of the best episodes ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎