Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, admit it, WHO cried at the end???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had to wipe my eyes to see the preview for next week.

Comment

*raises hand*

I cried at the beginning, a little during the middle and at the end. Everytime they brought up his name or something related to him I just cried.

Comment

I cried three times:

1. Martha talking about Bo's clothes in the closet *tear tear sniffle sniffle*

2. When she was holding his coat in the barn *tear*

3. The home video *unleash the waterworks*

WAHHHH!!!

Comment

I didn't cry, but it was a touching ending. I hope that they keep John S. around, and in the credits. I know he can't do anything "new" but new flash backs would be a nice way of keeping him around.

By "new flashbacks" I mean stuff we haven't seen before, but obviously happened in the past.

I think the writers (through all the seasons) did a bang up job with making you feel that your apart of the Kent family.

You'll always be apart of the Smallville family John (Schneider.)

Comment

I lost my parents 11 and 12 years ago, within 11 months of each other. I still miss them and it doesn't take much to make me cry. Just looking at the barn knowing Jonathan wasn't there made me want to hug Martha - she looks so lonely.

At the end, seeing Jonathan call young Clark a "man of steel" and his face frozen on the TV while Martha and Clark hugged and cried...wow..Somehow I don't think Tom Welling had to act that one...apparently him and JS are very close!!!

Awesome eppy

Comment

I totally cried like a little baby monkey. Soooo beautiful and heartwrenching. I loved it.

Comment

I cried till I felt sick. TW broke my heart.

Comment

*raises hand* I'm not offended, I'm a very emotional person. Tears were all over!

Comment

33 years old guy... most of my friends consider me a Manly guy.. when he put his arms around his mom and i heard him sob.. i dont know where they came from but the tears began to flow and i was sobbing with him...

THIS is the way an episode is suppose to be written. any flaws were overpowered by extreamly powerful acting by all the actors tonight. well written. if only episode 100 had been written near this well..

still good job with 101!!!

Comment

I cried...even more than last week. cried hard too

weeped actually...and martha paused on jonathan's face...did it for me a 2nd time

the worst was when a tear ran down CK's face

Comment

Wow, what an ending!
                        I couldn't keep the tears back at all. I thought that was so touching having Jonathan wave and say goodbye. I felt as if he were talking to all of us. *tears*
                        When Clark started sobbing while holding on to his Mom, it just really hit me.

I'm glad to see that so many of you were sobbing right along with me

Comment

I cried. I dont usually cry for anything, but man there should have been a warning. Hit me hard. When JK said say good-bye to mommy, and how happy he looked with Clark..... oh man. Good episode.

Comment

we're all a bunch of saps LOL

Comment

omg, i cried too. it was soooo sad. i found it very touching and I just coulsdn't hold the tears in. seriously, i couldn't get over how jonathon waved goodbye in the home video.

Comment

I was close to tears at the end. I found that alot more sad then Reckoning...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎