Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, admit it, WHO cried at the end???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All i can say is well done. The home movie with Jonathan saying goodbye was a awesome touch. Well done indeed.

Comment

that was a visual and emotional touchdown flcn6

that was a visual and emotional touchdown flcn6

Comment

It started when I looked at Clark's eyes when he walked into the living room. I was sucked into the scene at that moment. The shot of JK telling Clark (essentially US) goodbye broke the dam. I couldn't hold back the tears even if I wanted to.

Comment

I admit it , I cried more at tonights episode than at last weeks. The home movies OMG- Jonathan saying goodbye, I sobbed

Comment

i got a little teary. it was a very well done scene. Clark needed to grieve and it was perfect who it happened, especially with the video. clarks mother had already been accepting the grieving process but moving on but clark really needed to cry. it was the perfect touch!

Comment

Agreed...that was really well done. Home movies does it everytime.

Comment

I almost cried. It took everything I had to hold back the tears. One of the best scenes EVER. So powerful and devastating.

Comment

Yup, it pulled a few tears from me as well. Farewell Pa Kent.

Comment

I admit it , I cried more at tonights episode than at last weeks. The home movies OMG- Jonathan saying goodbye, I sobbed

Comment

I almost cried. It took everything I had to hold back the tears. One of the best scenes EVER. So powerful and devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by biggkoz
                        Wow I almost felt like he really did die.
                        Same here....very sad ending though.

Comment

Originally posted by Metropolis Hero
                          All i can say is well done. The home movie with Jonathan saying goodbye was a awesome touch. Well done indeed.
                          I agree. That's when I started to cry. It's like he said good-bye to us.

Comment

i almost did

Comment

I cried more than last week! That was an amazing scene. As corny as it sounds I think it helped me deal with the death too...with all the issues around last weeks episode, well it hit me more at the end tonight. The emotions they showed in this episode seemed so authentic.

Comment

This ending was to me extremely ppwerful. I understand why people have cried more during this week's episode. I had some tears welling up in my eyes, but brushed them off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎