Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, admit it, WHO cried at the end???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a baby. My eyes are still puffy. So did my 16 year-old son, who was watching it with me. I can only hope to be as good a father...
    Last edited by Dalghryn; 02-02-2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I still can't believe that JK is gone,

Comment

A great, great ending. I cried.

I came close to crying during the opening scene with Martha and Clark, and I just lost it during the final scene.

What a great final shot. Clark and Martha in each other's arms, with Jonathan 'watching' over them.

Comment

Yeah, this was a tough one, maybe even tougher than last week. The movie at the end....when my Mom died, we watched slides about 3 months later (she died 1 day before Thanksgiving). Times were so hectic and emotionally combustible. It was difficult at best, and I found myself crying. Something I hadn't done for some 14 years. Of course, that opened a floodgate that hasn't quite closed. I am more emotional than I was previously, for better or worse. No matter how old you get, you may always still feel like that child, but when your parents die, you are thrust into adulthood whether you are ready or not.

Comment

The past 2 episodes have been very emotional indeed

Comment

I didnt cry, but i did put my hands in the air for a touchdown symbol. That scene was perfect. I dont know who decided on that scene and how to set it up, but they should get a payraise

Comment

I admit it! i did get a little teary at the end...i thought i was the only one....

Comment

My heart was crying

I thought that was so beautiful.

Martha watching the video and Clark coming in and seeing that and him starting to cry. Jonathan saying "Bye, bye".

Martha seeing the watch on his wrist and then Clark finally broke down and cried while hugging his mom.

Clark needed to cry, it's an important part of the grieving process, Clark I don't think could move on if he didn't.

It was truly a beautiful Kent Family moment.

It brought everyone I was watching it with to tears

Comment

I'll admit they streamed down Wow the most powerful scene I have seen to date, that ending just pulled on the heart strings. Dont know if its because of John saying bye, or Clark actually shed tears in this one.

Comment

I'll admit to crying as well. I thought it was a very powerful ending.

Comment

I cried. Having the home movie, and JK there. Finally seeing Tom actually cry, and the instrumental music. I loved this ending scene more than "Reckoning". This one to me spoke more volumes.

Comment

My first post and I have to admit to a tear or two of my own. I have been through what Clark went through and it sucks. Even after 5 years it is never far below the surface. It was good of the writers to let Clark get the grieving process moving. We watched home movies of my dad after he passed, too...
                          BTW...hey all...nice to meet you..

Comment

I had to remind myself "it's just a tv show". It took me a minute to get myself back together. LOL My friends are making fun of me as I type this. I don't care. It hit me... especially with the "Bye, Bye" from JK. This was the emotion we were missing from Clark at the end of Reckoning.

Last edited by beefywellingtom; 02-02-2006, 07:24 PM.

Comment

that was a visual and emotional touchdown flcn6

Comment

I'll admit they streamed down Wow the most powerful scene I have seen to date, that ending just pulled on the heart strings. Dont know if its because of John saying bye, or Clark actually shed tears in this one.
                                For me it was when Clark started crying, that's what got me. When he started crying on Martha's shoulders man did my eyes fill up with tears in record time!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎