Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, admit it, WHO cried at the end???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when martha was watching the home video i broke down...and ion october i met JOHN SCHNIDER and he said he thought it was so sad! i was like, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Comment

• That was one of the most emotional scenes ive ever seen. I havnt cried for years but watching that again got me near to it.

Comment

• A wet face mean some crying and sweating and that's exactly what I had. Jonathan's Bye Bye line killed me.

Comment

• I cried it was so said when he was waving bye and then Clark was crying.

Comment

• I didn't cry, but I was very sad. The next character death to affect me as much as this one was Jimmy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by lois346
              I cried it was so said when he was waving bye and then Clark was crying.
              I was trying to hold back the tears but when Jonathan said bye, I just let it all out!!!

Comment

• this will be probably go down as the most powerful smallville ending of all time.

Comment

• I didn't cry but I definitely rate it as the most emotional scene in the entire series - Tom Welling is immense. There is no dialogue apart from Jonathan's words in the video, but the reactions of both Martha and especially Clark are spot on, and the music really works with the scene rather than overpowering it.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎