Favorite Quotes for Vengeance

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe no one posted this yet.......!

LEX: What are you going to do for an encore? Put a bullet in my head?

LIONEL: Heh, heh, don't be so melodramatic Lex...I would never fire this...............it's priceless...........

Ha ha ha ha...like, if it were a normal gun, you'd be one dead baldy by now..........

Comment

I loved the mug scene between clark and Chloe.Only cause it was hilsriouse. Allsions acting is just superb!!

Comment

best quote

Lana to Clark: "It's like you're frozen, and the whole world is going on around you. No matter how many people want to be there for you, you end up going through this alone."

Comment

SLap
          Martha:"That was my husbands."
          Punch
          Thief:"Crazy B**CH

Even though Martha is my fav. character I still cracked up not that she got knocked out but because of how he looked and said it classic
          "Crazy B**CH."

Comment

1) Andrea (to Clark): Those were impressive moves that you used to jack that phone. I could use a sidekick more often.

Clark: I am not a sidekick.

2) Lionel: Exceptional woman. Grossly misguided.

Clark: She's been through a lot.

Lionel (to Clark): Why do I think you saved my life for her sake, not for mine? (Clark doesn't answer).
            Lionel: Whatever the reason... Thank you son!

3) Chloe: Clark, what really happened out there?

Clark: I should have listened to you, Chloe. You tried to warn me. I had my hand around that guy's throat and I thought that if I just kept squeezing the life out of him, it would make everything right again.

Chloe: But you didn't.

Clark: No.

Chloe: What made you stop?

Clark: My Dad's voice. This is going to sound weird, but I....I could hear him. He was the one who kept me from going over the edge when I was too close.

Chloe: Too bad Andrea didn't step back in time. Do you think you could ever do what she did? Play a mild-mannered reporter by day and crime-fighter at night?

Clark: Honestly? I'm kind of hoping to find a way to not hide who I really am.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎