Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love is Ever Eternal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol dont leave me!! i'm working on the update as i speak. u must stay here and read it. lol!! im almost done i swear. i'll jump on the bandwagon and we can go to rehab togehter!! YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!

Comment

FINNNNNNNNNNNNNE! I will postpone my trip to rehab till after you update. But right after we must GOOOOOOOOO. See there it goes again what is happening to me.

Comment

ok. im nearly done.. probably about 10 more mins. or so. maybe less. we'll see how many distractions i have. my craziness is starting to get to me hahahha!!! HOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYY!!!

Comment

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY 10 more minutes! I think I took too many crazy pills this morning! Now get to writing so I can finally get cured from stretchingwords syndrome.

Comment

lol ok will do. i'm down to the last paragraph. only a couple more minutes!!

Comment

glad to hear that an update is coming... this is a very interesting fic

Comment

thanks!! and here it is!!

CHATPER 10: PANIC AND CONFUSION

Lana woke up with a throbbing headache. She reached up to feel her head when she felt a sticky substance. She looked down to see a pool of her own blood. That was when the memories from only a short while ago came flooding back to her. She looked over to see Clark’s unconscious body. He looked sick. Lana had seen Clark sick only once before, this time, he looked near death. She ran over to him. She saw that his veins were tinted green. Then her eyes drifted to the meteor rock laying across his chest. It was glowing. Something inside her told her to pick it up and throw it as far away from her love as she could. She picked it up and threw it out the window. Almost instantly she saw results. Clark’s veins began to return to their normal state and his skin went back to its natural farmer’s tan shade. A few seconds later Clark opened his eyes. Lana could see the confusion. Then he saw her beautiful face. He reached up his hand and caressed her cheek and looked into her eyes and smiled. She was crying gently. She had been so afraid that she would lose him. She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead ever so gently. Clark got up and caught her in his arms before she pulled away from the kiss.

”Just let it out Lana,” Clark said. He could see the pain and tears that had been forming in her eyes. Lana began sobbing into his chest. Clark just held onto her and comforted her by whispering how much he loved her and that he would never leave her.

When Lana finally calmed down she looked into Clark’s eyes, and gave him the best smile she could muster. He smiled back. They stared lovingly into eachother’s eyes before Lana finally broke the silence.

”Clark this is all my fault. I never should have let Lex upset me. He knew I would come here. And then...then… he tried to … k- k- kill you,” new tears were now flowing down Lana’s cheeks. Clark wiped them away and lifter her chin so she was looking into his eyes again.

”Lana, this wasn’t your fault. You had no way of knowing that Lex would come after you and try to hurt me. The thing is, I should have told you about my weakness. I was going to tell you, I was just waiting for the right moment. I guess now is as good of a time as any,” Clark said. He instructed Lana to go grab the green meteor rock that she threw out the window. He also told her to put it into the lead box. She came back with the kryptonite and the lead box.

“Ok, Lana, when I tell you to, open the box until I tell you to shut it. What you’re holding in your hands is called kryptonite. It’s from my home planet and is the thing on this earth that can kill me. Ok 1…2…3,” Clark said and winced. Lana opened the box and saw what happened to Clark. His whole body tensed up and his face screwed up in pain. He looked like he was going to pass out.

”Ok, close it,” Clark said between breaths. Lana shut the box immediately. She ran over to him and hugged him. He looked down and smiled at her. He released her and walked over to his desk and opened up one of the drawers. Inside was a jewelry box. Inside, was a red kryptonite ring.

”In this jewelry box is one of our old class rings. It was made out of red kryptonite. Green kryptonite affects me physically and red kryptonite affects me emotionally. It makes me live my life freely without thinking of consequences. It basically releases the bad-boy in me,” Clark explained.

”Really, am I going to like this bad boy,” Lana said seductively as she walked up to Clark and ran her finger down his chest.

”We’ll see,” he said. He opened the box and slipped on the ring. His eyes glowed red for a second then went back to normal. He put his arms around Lana and kissed her with all the passion within him. Lana was liking this side of Clark. She kissed him back. She had never been kissed like this before. Finally they both needed air. That’s when Clark took off the ring.

”Wow,” Lana said, “We are definitely bringing THAT on the honeymoon.” Clark nodded and gave an embarrassed laugh.

”This Clark Kent can be a bad-boy too. I just haven’t let that side out of me yet,” and with that he ran up to Lana and started tickling her sides. She was laughing and screaming for him to stop.

”Cl- Cla- Clark stop!! You know how ticklish I am!! STOP!!!” Lana said.

”Only for a kiss,” Clark said. Lana managed to get away.

“NEVER!!” she jumped on the couch and was running away form Clark. He super-sped and caught her in his arms.

“No fair!! You cheated!!” Lana said.

”Oh well. Now I get to kiss you,” Clark said. The kiss started out as playful but heated up. They ran out of breath quickly but kept going. Finally they were both gasping for breath.

“Well I’d say you matched red-kryptonite Clark now,” Lana said breathlessly with a laugh.

”You can call him Kal,” Clark said.

”Kal?? Wasn’t that what they called you in Metropolis?” Lana asked.

”Yea that was my secret red-k identity in Metropolis,” Clark explained. Lana nodded in understanding.

Their night soon came to an end and Clark dropped Lana off at her dorm. They kissed tenderly goodnight.

Comment

Ooo the Honeymoon! I can't wait for the next update! But you know what time it is now dontcha? REHAB!!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!

Comment

HOOORAAYY!! TIME FOR THE CRAZY PILLS!! AND CLANA OF COURSE!! LOL

Comment

hahahahahahah.....that was awesome....ppms!!!

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! Sideeffects may include drowsiness, craziness and DIARRHEA!!!!

Comment

ha ha ha i seriously laughed my butt off at that!! lol. and dont forget. upset stomach, indigestion diharrea (to the tune of the pepto bismol commercial) lol lmao

Comment

LMAO OMG THAT'S WHERE I GOT IT FROM! YAY Pepto BISMOL

Comment

hahahahahhaha lol we think alike. thats y we r both so crazy!! lol lmao

Comment

Oh My Gosh We both need to stop for 1 My side hurts from laughing 2 Look how many chatting posts we used and 3 that last side effect is getting to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎