No announcement yet.

Love is Ever Eternal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHAPTER 8: SURPRISES
    The next morning Lana woke up a little startled. Then she looked around the room and recognized the bed she was in was Clark’s. She leaned her head over a little further and breathed in the familiar scent of Clark Kent. A wide smile spread across her face. It was the smell of a farm and his very own distinct smell mixed with a hint of cologne. She snuggled further into the covers and was daydreaming about her and Clark together.
    Finally she went downstairs to find the blankets on the couch thrown back. She went outside to the porch to get some fresh air and to see if she could spot a certain hot farm boy working on his chores. She sat in the chair on the porch and enjoyed the perfect summer temperature. She breathed in a sigh of contentment. She hoped that one day this would be what life was like everyday for her. She got up and walked over to the railing and leaned her weight on it. What she didn’t know was that someone was watching her from afar. That someone super-sped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Lana knew exactly who it was. She turned her face just enough to kiss Clark. “How did you sleep last night beautiful?” Clark asked. “Very well my handsome hero,” Lana replied. They both smiled and enjoyed the silence and the moment of being together. Clark broke the silence. “Lana, what are you doing tonight?” “Nothing that I know of. Why?” Lana answered. “Well I was hoping we could do something,” Clark answered back with hope. “That sounds great. What did you have in mind?” Lana asked. “It’s a surprise. Meet me in the loft at 6:00 ok?” Clark answered mysteriously. “Ok. I’m going to go shower ok?” Lana told Clark. Clark nodded and loosened his grip on her. She turned around and kissed him on the nose and laughed. Then she went inside.
    Lana anxiously anticipated that night all day. She was so nervous and she wasn’t quite sure why. Something inside her told her that tonight was going to be and important night. She decided to keep it dressy-casual so she looked like she tried without trying too hard. She curled her hair and kept her make-up to the minimal so as to look natural. She used a little bronzer, blush, mascara, eye shadow and a hint of eyeliner. After changing five times, she finally decided on a tight pink cami and a denim mini-skirt that hugged her every curve just right. The pink had a silver sequined trim at the bottom. For shoes she worse simple flip-flops.
    Clark was incredibly nervous. He had to go see Chloe so that she could help calm his nerves. She told him that everything would go fine that night. She assured him that Lana loved him more than life in itself. And obviously he felt the same way and Lana knew that. Clark wore jeans and a tight-fitting black shirt that showed off his well-defined, muscular body. He wasn’t used to wearing anything other than blue, red or white, but Chloe also double-checked to make sure it didn’t look like he got dressed in the dark. He made sure he had everything he needed and a speech prepared.
    Finally 6 o’clock rolled around. Clark went up to the loft and saw Lana looking through his telescope at the night sky brightly lit by the stars. Clark’s mouth fell open upon seeing her uncomparable beauty. Lana chose this moment to turn around and see Clark’s stunned face. “You look so incredibly beautiful tonight Lana,” Clark said with a little stutter. “Thank you Clark. You don’t look so bad yourself,” She answered with a smile and a smirk. She went up to him and wrapped her arms around him. Clark held her tightly inhaling the scent of her hair and perfume. It was the smell of happiness and contentment. Lana broke the moment of love by asking “Where are we going tonight?” “You’ll see. Come with me,” Clark answered. He let go of her and took her hand. His fingers were interlaced with her’s. Lana was following closely behind him. He took her out to an open area on the farm. He took her in his arms and shot up into the air. Lana, completely taken aback with surprise gripped onto Clark even tighter. “I’m pretty sure you never showed me this before,” Lana answered with a hint of fear in her voice. “That’s because I hadn’t had a lot of practice with this ability yet. But I’ve been practicing a lot lately just for tonight,” Clark said and looked into her eyes and smiled. Lana got a look of confusion on her face, but just smiled back. She cuddled into his chest a little further and Clark picked up speed using the feelings Lana gave him for energy.
    Clark gently set her down when they reached their destination. Lana looked around not recognizing where they were at all. “I take it we aren’t in Smallville anymore huh?” Lana asked although she already knew the answer. “We’re in the Bahamas,” Clark told her. Lana turned around to face him with eyes as wide as saucers. She squealed with delight and ran up to Clark and jumped into his arms. Clark picked her up and spun her around in a circle and laughed with joy. He set Lana down and took her hand. He took her to a spot on a deserted beach right near the water, but a safe distance away. In the spot was a picnic dinner all set up. There were candles and everything. He opened the basket and set two plates in front of them. He dished up their food and they ate in silence.
    When they were finished they cleaned everything up and put it all back into the basket. “I want to show you something,” he told her. He got up and she followed suit and followed close behind. He took her to a gazebo and sat down on the bench. Lana sat down next to him. Clark gently took her shoulders and made her look him directly in the eyes. “Lana, I took you here to say thank you. Thank you for all the wonderful times we’ve had together so far. I hope our future only gets better. I also want to say thank you for accepting me and my secret. You could have broken up with me and told everyone my secret. But you didn’t. You stuck by my side. I love you so much Lana. I don’t want to live another day away from you. I want to spend every day with you. Every moment I want to be with you,” Clark got down on one knee and took Lana’s hand and continued with his speech, “Lana will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?” Lana had tears streaming down her face. It took her a couple seconds to regain her composure and form words. “Yes, Clark I will marry you. And I will be the happiest woman ever to walk this earth.” Clark put the ring on her finger and got up. Lana got up and threw herself into Clark’s arms and cried the tears of joy and happiness that she couldn’t keep inside.
    They took a walk on the beach in their bare feet and allowed the water to wash over their feet. Their fingers were interlaced and were discussing their future together and possible wedding plans. Neither of them could have been happier. The night had to come to and end though. Clark promised her that they would come back one day. Clark opened his arms for Lana and sprung into the air. She didn’t grip as tightly this time because she knew he would never drop her or ever let any harm come to her.
    When they reached Smallville, Clark dropped Lana off at her dorm and gave her a soft lingering kiss. Lana kissed him back. She smiled at him and went inside her dorm. Once inside, she leaned her back up against the dorm and sighed in total happiness. She knew tomorrow would be a long, happy day full of joyful news to their families and friends. Clark went home and told his parents the wonderful news. They were completely overjoyed at the news. Nothing could have made them happier then to have Lana as their daughter. They already felt that she was part of the family. This just made it official. They both fell asleep dreaming of their wedding day and all the happiness it would bring.
    Last edited by superman's my hero; 02-04-2006, 08:47 PM.

Comment

wow great post.
      ppms

Comment

So Lana gets to ride the Clark Express... & a beautiful proposal..... Yay! PPMS!

Comment

that was a great proposal...ppms!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh Wow he proposed YAY! I'm glad to hear you had "fun" at your party PPMS

Comment

thanks everyone for all the comments and everything. like i said before, its always appreciated. i think i'm going to try and update tomorrow. but i'm not exactly sure where to go from here. i have some ideas, but i don't know. so if u have any ideas, let me know!! that would be great. thanks in advance!!

Comment

Hmmm...ideas....I got nothin

Comment

CHAPTER 9: ATTEMPTS TO RUIN TRUE LOVE
                  The next day Clark and Lana met at the Talon at about 9 o'clock. Clark had texted Chloe on his cell phone the night before telling her to meet them there. Clark and Lana both ordered and sat down at a table. Chloe joined them a few minutes later. Clark and Lana both had huge smiles on their faces. They couldn't wait to share the good news. Chloe saw the smiles on their faces and knew something was up. "What's going on?" she asked suspiciously. "Well Clark and I have some good news to share. We're engagedm" Lana said excitedly. Chloe gasped and a huge smile came to her face. "Congratulations!!" Chloe and Lana both jumped up and hugged eachother. Then it was Clark's turn. As they hugged Chloe whispered, "Way to go Clark," in his ear. Clark just smiled back in reply. "So how did you propose?" Chloe asked. "Well I flew her down to the Bahamas and we had a romantic picnic and I popped the question," Clark answered. "How romantic," Chloe said dreamily. They sat there and talked about what the future would hold for the next half hour. Clark had to go do his chores back at the farm and Lana had to work at the Talon for the day. Chloe also had to go to the Daily Planet.

During her break Lana called her Aunt Nell and Dean to share the joyous news with them. Dean was thrilled and it took Nell awhile to get used to the idea, but in the end, was happy for her niece. She was just a little worried becuase Clark was Jonathan Kent's son and Jonathan had broken her heart. She didn't want the same thing to happen to her neice.

Pretty soon the whole town knew about Clark and Lana, including Lex. Lex decided to pay a visit to the Talon and talk to the now glowing woman whom he happened to love. The second Lana saw him, she looked away in disgust. Lex was the last person she wanted to see. "Well I hear a congratulations are in order. So you are to be the future Mrs. Kent? Even after all the lies Clark told you?" Lex asked her. "That's none of your business Lex. It just so happens that I love Clark and he loves me. And nothing you say can change that," Lana shot at him in complete disgust. "What made you change your mind Lana?" Lex asked curiously. "Lex, please leave," Lana said. "You can't make me. I own this place," Lex said. "Fine. Jill, could you please serve Mr. Luthor, I have other things to do," Lana asked one of the servers. "Sure Lana," Jill answered. Lex gave her a look of suspicion. "Mandy, could you please find someone to fill in for me? I have to go see someone," Lana asked one of the other waitresses. "Yea. Sure thing," Mandy answered. Lana went into the back and grabbed her coat and purse and headed out to her Maroon SUV. She drove over to the Kent's as quickly as possible without breaking any speeding laws. The second she saw Clark she threw herself into his arms. He held her tightly and asked "What's wrong?" "Lex knows." "Oh." " He seemed pretty angry about it and suspicious," Lana said worried. "It's ok. Everything's gonna be ok. If you want, you could stay here at the farm for a couple of days. I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind," Clark told her. Lana smiled at this and nodded her head in agreement. Clark put his arm around her shoulders and they walked up to the loft. They went and sat on the couch, each lost in their own thoughts. Then Lana looked at Clark and Clark looked back. They stared into eachother's eyes, both lost in the moment. Lana's lips found Clark's and they began kissing passionately. They got so caught up in the moment that they didn't hear someone enter the loft at the top of the stairs. "Glad to see you two so happy," Lex said. Lana and Clark stopped instantaneously at the sound of a voice and were startled. "What are you doing here Lex?" Clark asked angrily. "Can't one friend visit another friend?" Lex answered. "We aren't friends Lex. Now leave," Clark shot at him. He put a protective arm around Lana and Lana scooted closer to Clark. For some reason she was afraid. Lex had his hand in his pocket and was fiddling around with something inside. Finally he pulled out a lead box and opened it. "Here's an early wedding present to the future Mr. and Mrs. Kent," Lex said laughing maniacally. Inside the box was green kryptonite. Instantly Clark began to weaken. Lana looked at Clark confused. Then she saw his face twisted in pure pain and agony. Another man appeared from behind Lex and grabbed Lana and puller her wrists behind her back and pulled her away from Clark. "Clark!" she yelled. Clark fell to the ground, still concious but his veins had a green tint to them and his whole body ached. His muscles were completely tensed up. Lex walked closer with kryponite still in hand. He put the kryptonite on Clark's chest. The man with Lana pulled out a gun from behind his back and hit Lana in the back of the head with it, knocking her unconcious. Lex and the other man just left them there. "Now Lana will see Clark for who he really is. How could she love him after all the lies?" Lex said to no one in particular. Little did Lex know that Lana already knew Clark's secret.
                  Last edited by superman's my hero; 02-06-2006, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Oh, wow! That was good! Lex is so evil. Can't wait to see how Lana & Clark get free. PPMS!

Comment

Oh ow that must hurt getting hit w/ the gun. PPMS!

Comment

stupid dumb Lex i really hate you!.....we all hate you!. ...other than that PPMS!!!

Comment

THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK!! U KNOW I LOVE THAT LOL BUT TOTALLY OFF TOPIC, GUESS WAHT?! IM SETTLING IN NOW!! HOORAY!! I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A WEEK!! WOW THAT JUST MADE MY NIGHT!! LOL

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y
                            Wow a week only! Once again YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! Also...PPPPPMMMMMMMSSSS I need to stop stretching words

Comment

lol i'll see what i can do. i've winged the last 3 updates. so maybe i can squeeze one in. just because i love all you guys so much!!

Comment

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! See what you made me do! Well the first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one. Farewell, off I go to rehab.
                                Last edited by *~KrYpToN619~*; 02-06-2006, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎