Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love is Ever Eternal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey everyone i have a few ideas that im gonna run with and i might be able to update tonight. thanks so much for all the feedback!! its always appreciated.

Comment

Cool, hopefully you will update tonight

Comment

CHAPTER 5: SECRETS SHARED
        The next morning Clark woke up to find that he wasn’t alone. He looked down and saw Lana asleep on his chest. He saw the smile on her face and decided not to disturb her. He gently kissed her forehead so as not to disturb her and just watched her sleep.

“She’s so peaceful. I wish I could wake up like this every morning,” Clark thought. About a half hour later Lana awoke to find that she wasn’t in her own bed, or her dorm room for that matter. She looked up to see the two most beautiful blue-green eyes staring into her own and a smile to match.

“Good morning sunshine.” Lana smiled back in response. “How long have you been watching me,” Lana asked.

“Only for a half hour or so.” They both had to break the moment to go and get some breakfast. They walked in to see Jonathan and Martha already eating breakfast. They just smiled at the young couple.

“We came in to check on you guys last night and saw you laying there and we decided not to wake you,” Martha told them.

“Thanks mom.”
        After breakfast Lana drove back to the dorm and Clark decided to pay a visit to Chloe at the daily planet.

“Clark!! Hey!!” Chloe said.

“Hey!!” Clark leaned down and gave his best friend a hug.

“Chloe I have to tell you something,” Clark said. “Sure. What is it,” Chloe asked with concern.

“I told Lana my secret yesterday. I brought her to the Fortress and everything.” Chloe’s mouth shot open and a look of total shock crossed her face.

“How did she take it?”

“Well I’d say she took it very well. There were a few moments there where I was a little bit nervous. You were right. I feel so much better now that she knows. But she doesn’t know that you know yet, so please don’t say anything,” Clark told Chloe.

“Of course.” “Well I have one more favor to ask of you…”
        About an hour later Chloe was on her lunch break so her and Clark picked up something to go and were on there way to a jeweler in Metropolis. They looked through the large collection of rings when Clark spotted the perfect one. The ring was a Platinum Celtic ring with a square diamond in the center with small diamonds engraved in the band. It was perfect. Clark pointed the ring out to Chloe and she thought that this was the perfect ring for Lana as well. Clark put the ring on hold until he had enough money with him to buy the ring and he decided to run it past his parents as well. Clark was full of excitement and hundreds of ideas were running through his head as to how he was going to propose. He was trying to decide on the most romantic way to do it when it hit him like lightning. He knew exactly what he was going to do…
        Last edited by superman's my hero; 06-11-2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

awww this is soo cute i love it! PPMS

Comment

I agree ppms

Comment

what's he going to do. ppms

Comment

this is so great....loving it...PPMS!!!

Comment

oh can't wait to see Clark's idea!

PPMS!

Comment

CHAPTER 6: THE CONFRONTATION
                    Clark knew that he shouldn’t do anything too drastic to Lex, but knew he had to do something. Clark drove the truck over to the mansion while trying to focus on the road and taking deep breaths to calm his anger. Clark finally arrived and barged into Lex’s “office”. “Clark, what a pleasant surprise. I’ve been expecting you.” “Lex what the hell is your problem? Can’t you see that Lana and I are together?” “Clark, of course I can see that. But just because she’s with you doesn’t mean that her desires for a real man go away,” Lex shot back. Clark ran over to Lex and grabbed him by the shirt and said, “You don’t know the meaning of what it means to be a man. If by a real man you mean cheating people out of their money and investigating their best friends, then you’re right, you a real man Lex. And if that be the case, I don’t want to be a real man,” Clark angrily said. With that, Clark set Lex down and punched him across the face which caused Lex to hit the floor and black out for a few seconds. Clark just walked out. When he got back up, Lex picked up his cell phone and started dialing. “Yes, Mr. Williams, this is Mr.Luthor. Do it.” Lex snapped his phone shut and let out a purely evil laugh knowing what was going to happen.

im so sorry that these chapters are so short. im almost positive that the next ones will be longer. i hope you enjoy them!! much love!!

Comment

Oh no what does he have in plan now.....awesome update...ppms!

Comment

Uh Oh what's Lex gonna do. I hope this doesn't have any connection w/ what you said in the last chapters. PPMS!

Comment

great updates! cant wait for more. PPMS!

Comment

[B}CHAPTER 7: DANGER[\B]
                            It was midnight and Lana was fast asleep in her bed in her dorm room having a dream about Clark. All of a sudden a crash awoke her. She shot up out of her covers. "Who's there?" Then she saw a shadow move in the darkness in the corner of her room. She screamed bloody murder at the top of her lungs hoping that someone would hear her. Nobody would have been quick enough. The man ran with full force over to Lana and clamped his hand over her mouth. His hand held a cloth. Everything in Lana's world was beginning to go blank. Her last thoughts before going unconcious were,"I hope Clark will save me." When Lana fell to the ground, the man picked her up and handed her to the man waiting outside the window. "Bring her to the warehouse,"the man said in a gravelly voice. The other man nodded. When Lana was being handed over to the other man, a piece of her pajamas ripped and was left hanging on a the window on one of the broken pieces. Her leg started to bleed. The first man picked up his cell phone and started dialing. "Mr. Luthor, the job is done." "Excellent." *click* He shut his phone and ran to his van and began his drive to the warehouse.

The next morning Clark went over to Lana's dorm to find her gone. He found this extremely odd because Lana had told him the night before to be there at exactly 10 so they could begin their wedding plans. Clark noticed that Lana's bed was unmade and she almost always made time to make it in the morning. He began to worry. Then something caught his eye. It was a fragment of glass. He looked over in the direction of the window and saw that it was broken and there was a piece of cloth hanging for one of the shards of glass. He went over and picked it up. He recognized it as a piece of Lana's pajamas. Instantly Clark's adreneline started pumping. He decided to look for clues that might help him find where she was taken. Clark went outside the window and saw a trail of blood leading into the parking lot. In the place where the blood trail stopped there was a business card. The name read Greg Williams. Clark super-sped to the Daily Planet.

"Chloe, I need your help finding someone." "Sure Clark. What's his name?" "Greg Williams." She typed the name into her search engine and were waiting for the results. "So who is this guy?" "I went to Lana's and she was missing. The window was broken and there was a piece of cloth from her pajamas on there. Then I went outside to see a trail of blood and followed it until I found this." He pulled out the business card from his pocket. Chloe looked at it and thought for a minute. She was beginning to piece it all together in her head. "Wait a minute, I've heard of this guy before. He works with all the low-lifes and scum bags in Metropolis. Ok Clark I need you to think. Who would want to take Lana? Maybe to get back at you?" she suggested. "Lex!!" Chloe looked over at the computer screen adn saw that her search had come back with some results. "Just as I thought, he has a record and has worked with both Lionel and Lex." Chloe's reporter skills were completely set in motion after this. She began doing searches of any suspicious activity in the past 24 hours and searched for any calls that were made. No suspicious activity had been reported. But there were 3 calls listed that were both from Lex Luthor. She read the first conversation first. "It sounds like Lex told him to do it, which probably might kidnap Lana. The second call says that he did the job. So he succeeded. In the third call Lex asks Greg if he took Lana to Warehouse 83. He answered yes." Before she could even turn around, Clark was gone. He super-sped with all the strength in him to Warehouse 83.

When he got there he turned on his super-hearing. He didn't hear anything. He had to make sure that no one was in there before he barged in to save Lana. He used his x-ray vision for this. He saw one skeleton on the floor bound and gagged. He ran around to the front and ran in the door. It had a lock on it. Clark broke the lock with his super strenth and ran in. He saw Lana trying to free herself. He super-sped over to her and ungagged her. "Clark!! I thought you weren't going to come." There were tears streaming down her face. Tears of joy and relief. Clark quickly unbound her but was interupted by Greg and his buddy. Greg had kryptonite in his hand. Somehow, he had found out about Clark's weakness. Clark was becoming weaker and weaker by the second. Greg punched Clark right across the face. Clark's lip was bleeding. Then Lana ran over to Greg and kicked him in the crotch. Greg's buddy pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger. The bullet pierced through Lana's shoulder. She cried out it pain just before passing out. "NO!!!" Clark yelled out in anguish. He mustered just enough strength to kick the kryptonite out of Greg's hand and punch him across the face. He threw the other guy into the wall. Both blows knocked the men unconcious. Clark ran over to Lana. He started sobbing the minute he saw her. Her skin was deathly pale. He reached for her hand. It was cold as well. He leaned down and kissed her. He didn't realize that his lip was still bleeding. All of a sudden Lana started kissing him back. Clark pulled away in complete surprise. Lana had Clark's blood in her system now. Clark's blood had healed her. The bullet wound dissapeared. She looked up at Clark and smiled. She used all the strength that she had in her to pull herself up into Clark's arms. Clark pulled her so tightly that she thought that she was going to suffocate. But she didn't care. All she wanted was to be with the man she loved with all of her heart. "Lana I love you so so much. I thought I lost you. I don't know how I would have been able to go on without you." He was crying gently again. Lana was stroking his hair whispering,"I'm here now Clark. I'm never going to leave you. I love you." She kept whispering over and over again. They sat there rocking in eachother's arms.

Finally Clark got up and scooped Lana into his arms and ran to the Kent farm. "I'm not leaving you alone." When they got there, Clark brought Lana up to his room and laid her on the bed. He tossed her one of his shirts for her to wear for the night. "I hope that's comfortable enough for you," he said. "It'll be fine," Lana said with a laugh. Clark left the room just long enough for her to change. When she was done she opened the door. Clark and Lana walked over to the bed. Lana pulled down the covers and got in them. Clark came up and pulled them up to her chin and leaned over and kissed first, her forehead, then her lips. The kiss was a soft, sweet and tender kiss that expressed his love for her. "Goodnight my love," Clark whispered. "Goodnight my handsome prince," Lana whispered back. Clark went over to the dresser and pulled out his own pajamas and went the bathroom to change. He went down to the couch when he was finished and made up a bed. That night Clark and Lana had sweet dreams of eachother and their lives in the future.
                            Last edited by superman's my hero; 02-01-2006, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Oh good his blood healed her! PPMS

Comment

Great update! PPMS!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡