Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love is Ever Eternal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^I totally agree. The kiss...wow...for someone who expected some more Relic; my jaw dropped when I saw the kiss, and not in a good way. I was like, 'that's it?' Yep, that was it, along with the five seconds of KrisTom interaction we saw in the episode.

Comment

• I thought the scene was pretty hot but it was way to freakin' short!

Oh, and a side note... If you listen closely after Tom/Clark zips up Lana/KK's dress, you can hear him slapping her butt!

Comment

• ^^Omg...I already thought I heard that before you pointed it out!

Comment

• I was laughing so hard when someone pointed that out. I would have never noticed unless someone had said something, because I was too busy being pissed about how short it was.

Ohhh... also, when Tom walked out of the bathroom, he wiped his lips. I think we all know what that means...

Comment

• ^^Uhmm...what exactly does that mean?

Comment

• I would rather not corrupt so many innocent people, so I shall tell you in a PM.

Comment

• *bumping*

Comment

• Originally posted by clarkandlana2
                  KAATTTTHHHHERRRIINNNNEEEEEE!! Do we need to start spamming your thread again? When are you going to notice that we're back?!
                  GUYSS! I'm back. Sorry it tooke me forever. I've been going through a lot of uh...drama. So this was kind of in the back of my mind. But I'm back now. & since it is now summer...I'll actually update.

To any loyal readers out there awaiting an update: I'm back in business & I'm gonna finish this story. I'm thinking about writing the epilogue & finishing this one so I can focus on the other onesss. But if anyone has any ideas as to how I can prolong this story, then feel free to let me know. PM's are always good & appreciated. So I will be updating within the hour & if I don't get any ideas to make it longer, then I'm finishing this baby up.

Comment

• Yes! You're back! Can't wait for that update!!!

PPMS!!

Comment

• EPILOGUE
                      Clark and Lana led a very happy life together. Together being the key word in that sentence. Their love was strong & withstood everything. Clark eventually made the transformation into Superman. At first, it was hard for the two of them to adjust, but down the road, it just became a pattern of life. Clark got a job at the Daily Planet working as a reporter alongside Chloe and Lois Lane. The couple also added two more children to their litter. They had a boy named Joshua Lewis Kent and another little girl named Isabella Grace Kent.
                      Lana meanwhile made her mark on the world as a major fashion-designer. She was incredibly successful and it made Clark love her all the more. Throughout their lives they had minor disturbances, but none that could ruin what they had. They had a seemingly perfect love that lasted a lifetime & was ever eternal.
                      “One look
                      One smile
                      One touch
                      One embrace
                      One kiss
                      One love
                      Two people
                      Two minds
                      Two souls
                      Two destinies
                      One road
                      One journey
                      One ending"

==============================================
                      Sorry for the lame, short ending. Maybe I'll come back and make it better or make a sequel or something. But what did you guys think?

Comment

• well i guess i will have to re-read all to have it fresh... but yeah that last part was kinda short...

more comment coming later once i re-read this

Comment

• ok i just re-read... and well...

you kinda just wrote that ending to put an end to the story didn't you? thats the feel I get anyway...

good job...

Comment

• Okay, yeah I did. I'm gonna do a re-write I'm thinking. Not the whole thing, but the ending anyways. So I guess we'll just call that one a preview to see what's to come.

Comment

• Wow really great story I really enjoyed it can't wait for next story

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎