Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Lana Just Know Clark's Secret?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

no i think that clark will wont tell lana because he must feel guilty about how he practically killed her parents and things like that

Comment

I think Lex has already done that and the fact that Lex treats Clark as his Best Bro.

Lex will never Do such extremes to hurt his connection to Clark. Now that i said it thinking back.
      or He never let's Clark find out. so hurting Clark's Friends will CERTAINLY be in Clark's radar
      and Lex has Class that the Luthors does stuff More Style. Chloe pointed this out on prev eps.
      Originally posted by myankskent
      No it doesn't because my last statement implies that Lex is just going to go around asking people for the truth, my first statement implies Lex using physical force and even drugs to get a person to tell him.
      Also the Issue of Lana being Trustworthy is Reliable. aA you could see thru the series but that in it self is another thread.

In the TPTB already stated that they will not do anything drastic that would change the movie story line. and AoT as LANA in the movie Doesn't know that Clark is Superman.

Comment

Yeah but the Lana he didn't even date the Lana in the movies and they showed her for like 1 minute instead of a 6 or 7 year story where they could end up friends with her knowing the secret but them knowing they aren't right for each other, why does everything always either have to be her hating him or death I don't think it has to end up like that. But I'm not sure where they are going to go with it.

Comment

"Sigh"
          Lana at the end of season 5 hates Clark, this is where the story should be. Lex and Clark are at odds becuase of their feelings for Lana. This is yet another thing to strain clark and lex's relationship, in season 6 i think it will be a bit better with clark finally accepting the relationship.
          But something drastic will happen to make Clark change his mind over lana and lex's relationship.
          In the end Clark will tell Lana, but see thier own legacy in the comics is that of deep freindship this is all they shall ever be, nearing the end of the series clark will tell Lana his secret, tell her everything and also tel her his decision to be an example for the world to follow to be a symbol of hope and inspiration.
          And then he shall leave her.
          Last edited by Saviour of Earth; 09-17-2006, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Lana is bound to know sooner or later. Clark can keep the truth for ever.

Comment

She can't bear the burden

Its interesting to see her reaction to learning Clark's secret, and with all the support in the world she ... barely held up.

If it weren't for Lois then she very well could have said no to Clark (with tears in her eyes of course), but after almost marrying Lex Luthor ... finding out by seeing something instead of being romantically taken to the fortress ... and not having the story book Kent farm to come to grips in ... she'll crack in a heartbeat.

She'll be all like - I get it - I understand the secret, but then she'll pull away and admit that shes scared to death of super humans. In fact I think that given more time to really mull over the reality of marrying a superhuman creature from another planet - she would have backed out eventually anyway.

Comment

Yes i hope so

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎