Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you cry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Lana died, I cried my contacts out. Literally, they actually fell out. And I went through like 1/2 the box of tissues, but at JK's funeral, I only felt a little sad. And when Lana 'took a break' I was sad, too. And then I re-watched it today (I taped it) and I started bawling again waching Lana die. Her blood was on his hands! Argh, getting another lump in my throat. And Jon's funeral was sadder the second time around, especially w/ the creepy song playing in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by i love u tom
      I CRIED FROM THE SECOND THE OPENING CREDITS WERE ON. i kind of knew what was going to happen, i had this grudge. but at first it was happy, excited tears because of the clana scene. then when lana died, looking at his face, it was too saddddd. then i was crying at how dumb he was for not telling lana again the second time, he could of just told her not to go to lex's. then i cried of happiness because jonathan won the election, but i cried cuz i knew by then that he wouldnt get to even be in his office. then i cried when he died and at the funeral (OF COURSE). awesome episode.

sorry about your mom and grandfather
      That's what I was like too! As soon as I saw Clark holding that lump of coal I could feel tears coming on, and even though it was really corny when Clark proposed, it was still sweet, and I started to cry from happiness. Then when Lana died,*sob*, I was just dumbfounded for a few seconds. When Jonathan held Clark, that's when I started to hysterically cry, because of poor Clark and all of Lana's blood on his hand. I kind of giggled when Jonathan died, and shed like half a tear. When I started to bawl again was when Martha couldn't put on her pearls and Clark had to help her. It was sad when she broke down. Such a sad episode

Comment

I cried really hard, I cried when Lana died, and then Clark was so upset, so was Lex. I also cried when Jonathan just suddenly had a heart attack. And the music outside the house was very sad, and the funeral, too. The song at the very end was sad. I wonder what it was.
        Last edited by Aloof; 01-27-2006, 03:09 PM.

Comment

the look he gave martha right before he died was so heartbreaking. it was like he was trying to tell her how much she meant to him but he was in so much pain, he couldn't say it. so he gave her a beautiful but heartbreaking smile and then he was gone. it was so sad.

i swear, my face was like a waterfall. the tears just kept on coming.

Comment

i totally teared up it was such a sad moment!! grr lana !! she should have dieddd this better drive clark towards chloe !! how could he ever be with lana now knowing that he saved her but risked his dad? UGH.

Comment

I didn't cry but I felt shaken up and sort of depressed.

Comment

Oh well.. i was about to throw a few tears, even though I didn't. I was really touched and felt sad about the whole messed up thing..
                It is indeed amazing how effective a show is.
                Also, the last scene was so beautifully set, that you just couldn't but get touched... the snow, the music, the pale/cold scene...

loved it.

Comment

The funeral sequence got me very choked up. it was probably the best drama this show has ever seen

The funeral sequence got me very choked up. it was probably the best drama this show has ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbelladt
                    i totally teared up it was such a sad moment!! grr lana !! she should have dieddd this better drive clark towards chloe !! how could he ever be with lana now knowing that he saved her but risked his dad? UGH.
                    err... towards chloe? don't you mean lois? the love of his life, lois lane?

Comment

Yeppers, I was wailing like chic.

Comment

Oh, man, I was crying! My little sister and I were just bawling! And then to see Martha crying over Jonathan. I have a bad habit of putting myself in other people's shoes and then just imagining that, losing the only man you ever loved... it tore me up!

Comment

I didnt cry. I only laugh when I watch smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by Jellie
                            I didnt cry. I only laugh when I watch smallville.
                            Laughter and anger... yep, that's Smallville for ya.

Comment

Omg.. i tried so hard not to cry, cause my dad was in the room, and then when the clana scene came on and he asked her to marry him, i just started tearing up, and then when Lana died I balled, and at Jonathan's funeral was the worst, it was soo soo sad.

Comment

I has glaze in my eyes but i didn't cry. i almost cried watching Clark at the Lana accident. The only episode i cried was season 3 finale Covenant. In the end, the airport scene. So Sad

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎