Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lexana and Marionel!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I think that Lionel has been good since the events in Transference. Considering how straight up nasty he was in that episode, everything since has been ambiguous and markedly non-threatening.

If I'm right about Lionel now being good, and if Lionel were somehow able to convince Martha of this fact, I think that the whole Martha/Lionel thing would work quite well. And just imagine how pissed off and confused Lex would be!

I think everyone is missing the one big reason that this pairing won't occur - There's no decent sounding combined name for Martha and Lionel! Marthanel? Liortha? Little Red and Goldilocks? (Hey, that last one might work...)

Comment

Originally posted by MyOwnSuperhero
      Personally, I think that Lionel has been good since the events in Transference. Considering how straight up nasty he was in that episode, everything since has been ambiguous and markedly non-threatening.

If I'm right about Lionel now being good, and if Lionel were somehow able to convince Martha of this fact, I think that the whole Martha/Lionel thing would work quite well. And just imagine how pissed off and confused Lex would be!

I think everyone is missing the one big reason that this pairing won't occur - There's no decent sounding combined name for Martha and Lionel! Marthanel? Liortha? Little Red and Goldilocks? (Hey, that last one might work...)
      i can think of a couple of reasons why martha won't shack up with him:

1. he blackmailed them into getting the ross' to sign over their business by hanging clark's "adoption" over them.

2. he stole the body of her son, condemning him to a painful death via cancer.

do i need a third?

unless you were kidding then this is meant for those that think martha will hook up with lionel.

Comment

*Gasp*..... *Thump*
        Sorry that was me passing out from reading this

Comment

TPTB are hinting that Lional will make a play for Martha.

I may be sick.

If this is the best storyline they can come up with, the show is really in trouble.

Jonathan is not even cold in his grave, how can they have Martha fall into any man's arms especially Lional.

She may be grieving and vunerable, but to do that now would be a betrayal to the love she had with Jonathan.

Comment

Heres my theroy if Jonathan Kent saw his beloved wife martha banging his arch nemisis he would jump out of his fricken grave and kill loinel!!!! and Lana sees that Lex is turning EVIL so she mill most certainly NOT go out w/ lex (i know i wouldnt.....he's bald...lol)

Comment

Ok I also think that Lanlex won't be born because Lex is becoming too dark and mysterious. And as for Malionel that would be too much - Marha the ideal wife with Lionel the ideal dirtbag? Wake me up I'm having a nightmare!

Comment

............. Larfa x'D Rofl

And Lexana.... the two women of Clark's life... could you imagine how enraged he would be?

And Poor Chloe is like... "Uh Clark... Im still availible".

"Quiet female Pete".

Comment

No, I think not...
                  I can't figure out Lionel and Martha or LEx+ LAna as weel
                  Last edited by Matteo; 02-14-2006, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Lex = irresponsible

Personally I prefer Mionel more than Lexana. Considering that Lex and Lionel are now changing sides. Remember in the first 3 seasons? when Lionel was the evil villain? and Lex was the good guy trying to make up for his evil actions? now it's reversed, Lex is the evil villain and Lionel is the good guy trying to make up for his son's evil actions and yet people still think he's evil which I don't get. I have seen Lionel own up to his actions and take responsibility for them in this season and some of season 4, I'm sorry but I can't say the same thing about Lex regarding his mistreatment of Lana, his power exploitation methods and his unethical and illegal experimentation of meteor power enhanced humans. and trying to make it look like it's all Clark's fault, and never his, always making Clark look like the bad guy and making himself look good.

Mionel is very Haunting and mysterious, and has an air of mystery to it but is more interesting to watch than Lexana. it is more appealing to see

Lexana is more violent and abusive with too much instability that will never be Clana, it's very unpredictable and just as dysfunctional as the Clana. Just darker and more edgier than the Clana.
                    Last edited by laurarawlins; 06-18-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎