Season Two Frequently Asked Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a hint please watch season 2 title Lineage i think thier is an explanation about adoption...............!

Comment

Yeah, I saw that one and that's what made me so confused haha.

Comment

I'm new here and new to Smallville. I just started watching it a couple of weeks ago and recently watched Insurgence. In it, the thieves find the disc in Lionel's vault. Did I miss something between Vortex and this episode? I don't remember Lionel finding the disc. The last I saw was in Vortex where it fell out of the space ship. I've watched all of these episodes pretty fast and I don't know how I could have missed it. Did we see Lionel find the disc? If so, when?

Comment

I think Roger Nixon (the reporter from the Inquisitor) stole the disk from Lex... Then he started working for Lionel behind Lex's back... I think. So perhaps Roger gave the disc to Lionel... Or Lionel got the disk from Roger some other way... but they showed Roger steal the disk...

I can't remember seeing Lionel find it though.

Comment

Thanks, at least I know I'm not losing it. Not sure why it bugs me so much!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDub2
              they are very good questions, where was it goin? and how did the key fall out?

realistically id put it down to another inconsistency.

But my take is that it as goin to protect clark and i have no anser other than than the inconsistency for the key falling out. I mean, im sure it faced tougher times travelling across the universe and nothing happened!
              The ship got hit with some lightening and that made the key pop out - some key......it just falls out where ever it wants to.

I think that the ship was heading to Clark as well - in the other episodes where the ship activates - Clark is standing right there with it so the ship doesn't really need to go that far. But when CK is in the tornado - the ship goes to him (I'd like to think it wa to protect him).

Comment

im not sure this is season 2 but i think it is

how and when does pete learn clarks secret?

it seemed in season 1 he did not know, but now he does?

help plz

Comment

Originally posted by JEWCY
                  im not sure this is season 2 but i think it is

how and when does pete learn clarks secret?

it seemed in season 1 he did not know, but now he does?

help plz
                  It was in season 2 episode 'Duplicity' if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by silentCivilian
                    It was Duplicity (S02E03), a great episode. The ship (after losing its key in the vortex lightning strike) fell to earth and lay in a cornfield undetected for 2 episodes!! Ray the locksmith was run off the road by a jittery Dr Hamilton. Pete came along after Ray barrel-rolled to within a few feet of the ship. Pete took Ray to SMC where Hamilton killed him (not before Ray had told him Pete Ross had helped him). Pete brought Clark to the cornfield next day and they took the ship to Pete's Barn. Pete saw Clark and Jonathan drive away at night after they intended stealing the ship (Pete had moved it). Pete confronted Clark the next day. It was this moment Clark chose to tell Pete his secret with the famous line "Pete, we need to talk" (as he stopped Pete driving away with wheels spinning!!).

Originally posted by Cellist
                    Alright, I'm really confused. Clark does know that he came from another planet, right? Season 2 has had me so confused due to the whole adoption agency thing. Could someone care to explain this whole adoption plot?
                    It was quite simple. When Sheriff Ethan came to the Kent house on the evening after the meteor shower, a 3 year old Clark had run out in view of him. Martha thought quickly on her feet and said he was their newly adopted son Clark (her family name). Earlier in the day Jonathan had rescued Lex (after Lionel had hailed them down), and as a show of gratitude, Lionel offered the Kents help any time they needed it. Because they now had to make Clark's adoption "legitimate" they asked Lionel for help. Lionel set up a sham but apparently legal adoption through Metropolis United Charities - a LuthorCorp company (Clark apparently being the only adoptee until we found out about Lucas Luthor in Lineage). So although an alien, Clark had official adoption papers saying he was the Kents adopted son. It was never explained why Lionel didn't question why the Kents needed dodgy adoption papers but Jonathan paid for it for the rest of his life. Lionel had asked Jonathan for a favour in return and he helped convince the Ross's to sell their cream corn factory, allowing the Luthors a foothold in Smallville. Jonathan beat himself up about it until his death in Season 5.
                    Last edited by skully; 04-19-2007, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Having just rewatched Season 2, I have a question: What caused Lex to think there was anything special about the vial of blood? I don't recall any scenes between when the blood was drawn and when it was stolen from the Dr.'s office that would have given Lex cause to think it was anything other than a regular patient's blood.

Comment

Back to why the key fell out of the ship, I know lightning hit it but maybe it fell out cause Clark was in the tornado. If the ship was going to Clark maybe it stopped cause it had found him.

Roger Nixon couldn't have given Lionel the key to the ship because he was with Jonathan Kent while the ship flew away. They were trapped under that motor home when the key fell out of the ship. I don't think it was ever explained how Lionel got the key.

Comment

what about when they are on the horses and they are having some picknic looking day...what ep is that from!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...i cant find it ..better yet what season is that????

Comment

roger died in vortex its just implied that lionel finds the key

Comment

Originally posted by silentCivilian
                              Does anyone else remember or notice in this episode that when pete was helping clark up towards the end of the show how they starting laughing? I think that they thought the camera was off of them and they just cracked up. I watched it a 1000 times trying to figure out what was so funny but then I realized it wasn't part of the script. Does any body know of any other mistakes that have been caught?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎