Collapse
No announcement yet.

a funny part with Lex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, Clark may be able to not get hurt when he gets shot, but Lex is truly super. Lex gets shot all the time and takes it. He drives his car off a bridge, gets his eye gouged by a pillar in the middle of a tornado, stabbed, and all other kinds of broken. Clark just miraculously gets over it all. Lex actually deals with the reprocussions.

Comment

Well he has mutated White Cells from the meteor effect remember in 3.03 Extinction

Lex has his theories too bad he didn't stick to them long enough.

Comment

Re: a funny part with Lex

Originally posted by youandme
        You know what I found funny? Notice the way Lex dives into his bomb proof room when they try to shoot him. Twice he does it and his feet fling into the air,, i mean Lana doesn't do that. He just looked funny.

lololololol.Come on you guys. You are really "watching" Smallville. lol. Ueah! I found it fun after told by you funny guys! THX

Originally posted by 1.21 gigawatts
        You know, Clark may be able to not get hurt when he gets shot, but Lex is truly super. Lex gets shot all the time and takes it. He drives his car off a bridge, gets his eye gouged by a pillar in the middle of a tornado, stabbed, and all other kinds of broken. Clark just miraculously gets over it all. Lex actually deals with the reprocussions.
        I cannot agree more! Why not call Lex superhealer while calling Clark superman. lol

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎